Kisses Back, Niall

Meh...this is so short. But oh well. I'll upload Chapter 7 with this one as an added bonus. :)

I love you all, Cookies. Thanks for the awesome feedback on this story!

It makes my day, reading all these comments. Not just on this story too, but on all of my stories. And if I don't answer back to them, just know that I'm really busy and I don't have the time anymore to answer back, but I do read them in my spare, spare time. Thanks, lovlies!

Love, Annie

Chapter 6

Niall

“Niall, you’ve been acting so weird lately.”

My head shot up from the letter I held in my hands, up to Harry who looked at me curiously. “How do you mean?”

“You’re reading that paper like it’s from your girlfriend or something. You’re grinning ear to ear! Where’ve you been getting those papers from anyways? Pink papers?” Harry looked even more suspicious.

I panicked, and shoved it in my pocket. “Nowhere.”

“You’ve got a secret, haven’t you?” Harry’s suspicious look turned into a full on smirk. “Bout time, lass!”

I narrowed my eyes at him. “Yes, I have. Mind you, it’s none of your business.”

“Oh, we’ll find out, Niall,” He laughed. “What do you think? When one of the four of us had secrets, the other three always dug deep and found them out.”

“Why wasn’t I in it?” I asked him, confused.

“You didn’t have any secrets. We asked if you wanted to help us, but you said no,” Harry shrugged. “Something about not wanting to be held responsible.”

Oh, I remember that now! Seemed like a pretty good idea then.

Now, not so much.

Dear lovable Annie,

I don’t know what I really want to know about you. I just know that I want to know everything. I want to know what you look like. I want to know what you sound like, what you smell like. I want to know what you like and what you don’t like. I want to know simply everything. Things that are far too much to be written in a measly old letter.

Wow. You seem pretty dedicated to Niall. I feel honored to be nicknamed it, haha. And you say you like dancing? I’ve a friend who’s a dancer. I’m nineteen, by the way. My eyes are blue, my hair is blonde. I’m not very tall, though.

It’s not pathetic, you know. I actually admire that. That you haven’t yet had your first kiss. It’s something girls like to make special (one of the only things I know about girls!) or something like that. You do just that.

P.S. Very cool!

You make me happy, Annie.

Kisses back, Niall