Smiles, Hugs, Laughter, And Kisses. Love, Annie

See? I made it longer for you guys :D So, no. Sorry. No chapter 11 included in this :p Teehee, this is cute little chapter. (At least in my mind).

P.S. You all seem to really love this story! It makes me day reading the nice comments xD So thank you. I'm actually posting this chapter as a Thank You for you all. I'll be online, but I won't be responding to anyone because I'm studying, okay? This'll be open just for when I take a short few minutes of a break from studying.

P.P.S. Tomorrow's my last day of finals! Yay! So that means....drumroll please!

MORE UPDATES! :D

First thing on my list is Who Killed Ciara, because a certain someone (*cough cough harshmallow3255 cough cough*) has begun to love that story and wants more :j So that's first.

Another quick little happy note surprise for you all! THE NEW GIRL WILL NO LONGER BE ON HOLD! So yes, I'll be juggling my summer with...*quickly counts in head* 4 stories, three tough summer assignments, taking care of my little cousin, being on vacation, and other small factors like Band Camp and the Fourth of July Parade. Updates might some days be slow. Hopefully, you'll all bear with me :)

Thanks, Cookies! That's all for now. (Long note, I know. I'm sorry! I have a tendency to ramble EVERYTHING when I start to write authors' notes.) If you read this ENTIRE thing, please, in your comment add...uhm...add "Summer means more updates" :) Byeee, Cookies!

Love, Annie

Chapter  10

Niall

“Just leave it alone, Harry!”

“No, Tomlinson! You all dug into my secrets! Now it’s Niall’s turn!”

“Oh, so it’s Tomlinson now? Fine, STYLES. But leave Niall and his secret out of this! He never wanted a part of it.”

“That was when he had no secrets!”

“Big whoop dee doo!”

“STOP!” I yelled. “You want to know so badly? Fine. Annie. She’s my secret. Okay?”

Louis’ mouth dropped and Harry looked shocked. Liam gaped at me and Zayn stared like I was a freak. Danielle smiled. “Getting along well with her, then?”

“You knew?!” Liam gave an accusing look to Danielle.

She rolled her eyes.

“YOU have a girlfriend?!” Louis uttered.

I shook my head. “Pen pal.”

“Huh?” Harry asked.

“Say what?” Zayn said, coming up to us.

“Yeah, I’d like to know as well,” Liam said, coming around as well.

“Okay, well…Danielle found an envelope a couple weeks ago or so, and she gave it to me. Annie wrote a letter to a random person. She meant to just give it to just someone,” I told them. Liam nodded in understanding. “This is her first letter,” I said pulling it out of the album.

Harry cocked a brow but said nothing.

Louis grabbed it first and read, the other three hovering over his back and reading along.

“So I answered her back and things just went from there. She was my own secret. My Annie. I was being selfish, really.”

“So what’s she look like?” Louis asked, curious.