First Time

A/N: I'm gonna pick up a new series/thing. It's called CrackShip books. And this is just the start to them. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Zoro sighed as Sanji crossed his arms. Both ending a heated debate of who's house they should start the project at. And Zoro ended up losing.

"Look, there's a reason I haven't had you come over to my house." Zoro said.

"Zoro I don't care that you live in a shack." Sanji snickered.

"Piece of- no. I don't. My family is. Embarrassing."

Sanji awed pinching his cheek, "Awe poor baby, I wanna see all your baby pictures."

Zoro batted his hand away before crossing his arms. Sanji smiled folding his arms behind his back with a shit eating grin on his lips.

"Awe little lamb, so timid."

"I will bite your neck off."

"Then you will have to do this project by yourself."

Zoro groaned walking off to the wrong class. Sanji chuckled calling out to him.

"Wrong way stupid!" Sanji called.

As school was over, Sanji checked his watch and groaned looking to the campus. Many other college students wandered around going home or to their next class. Sanji was kind enough to wait for Zoro since they went there together. He could always leave Zoro there but. They have a project to work on.

Sanji noticed Zoro with a towel around his neck and jogged up to him. He panted slightly as he stood before Sanji.

"Only 15 minutes late. Your getting better. I guess."

Sanji and Zoro headed to his car before they climbed in. Zoro seemed nervous before he took a breath. He handed Sanji his phone showing him his address.

"Oh simple."

Sanji pulled up to a giant house. He furrowed before turning to Zoro who climbing out of the car. Sanji turned back to the house and blinked in surprise.

"Damn. His parents must be loaded." Sanji muttered.

Sanji followed Zoro into his large home. Zoro poked his head inside before he sighed in relief and opened his door to Sanji.

"Welcome to my home."

Sanji was in awe looking at everything all the collectables. Then he headed to the large kitchen before setting his bag down.

"This place is beautiful."

"Lets just get to work."

As the two hours of working on their project Sanji and Zoro were halfway finished.

Sanji sighed shutting his laptop and put it into his backpack. Zoro stretched before the clock chimed four o'clock. He shot up grabbing Sanji and his things before pushing him out of the kitchen. And to the front door.

"Okay we're almost done. You can go." Zoro barked.

"Hey! Hey! What the hell-"

But it was too late.

The door opened as a tall man walked in, Zoro instantly dropping Sanji. He huffed brushing his hair back into place. He turned to the tall man in the doorway cocking a brow to him. Sanji staggered up brushing himself off. His liquid golden eyes kept Sanji's ocean blue entranced. His heart beat faster looking to such a man as the tips of his ears bloomed into a soft pink. Zoro never mentioned that he had a brother. He looked a little older then Zoro but not by much. And the pointed facial hair was just the touch he needed.

"Dad, this is Sanji, Sanji my dad. And he was just leaving." Zoro barked.

"Your what?!" Sanji loudwhispered snapping his head to Zoro.