Home for the Weekend

A/N: I'm gonna upload two chapters of each book this week. So a story for everyday! In honor of my birthday week!

Zoro let his bag fall down the stairs before it flopped to the floor. Mihawk perked up to the bag on the floor from his recliner. He glanced up to Zoro pulling on his coat and shoes before grabbing his backpack.

"Hey pops, I'm going over to Luffy's house this weekend. He invited me to a little party that Shanks is throwing." Zoro said, "He also invited you too, but."

"No. I'm too old for that sort of thing."

"Whatever, I'll be back Sunday night. I'll make up some sort of excuse why you couldn't come to Shanks. Party."

"Don't drink too much."

There was a honking outside as Zoro then left. Perona stepped into the living room with her phone in hand and her face practically glued to the screen. She went and sat on the couch as Mihawk's phone vibrated.

Bebé: Zoro is going off on a party tonight at Luffy's. You want to have a little, sleepover?

Mihawk glanced up to Perona. Then back to his phone.

Papi: Sorry mi amor, Perona is here-

"Hey dad would you be cool with me going over to a friend's house too for the weekend?" Perona asked.

He perked up to Perona, "That's fine."

She giggled, "Then you can invite your boyfriend over and you guys can hang here."

Papi: Come over around six.

Bebé: See you soon Papi

Mihawk put his phone in his pocket as Perona giggled getting up and went upstairs. He chuckled turning back to his book and opening it.

"Bye daddy! I'll be home tomorrow night!"

Mihawk waved as Perona practically bolted from the house and charged outside. Slamming the door behind her. He waited a moment before hearing the car drive away. His eyes narrowed to the clock and smirked.

"I have a few hours."

Mihawk stood and headed to the kitchen, turning on the crockpot and began to prepare for his lovers arrival.

Sanji stepped inside removing his coat and tossed his backpack on the floor by the door. He smiled softly to the candles going upstairs along with music playing in the kitchen. Humming softly a tune from the song he followed them upstairs. When he noticed flower petals down the hall to Mihawk's room. Sanji stepped inside to Mihawk standing in his room with candle light and some roses. He smiled as Sanji approached him and they shared a quick kiss. Sanji pulled back running a finger down Mihawk's open button up.

"This is very romantic." Sanji hummed.

"Querida mia. Besame."

Sanji purred wrapping his arms around his neck, "Tell me more."

"Te amo mi corazon."

Sanji gave a soft moan before kissing him. Mihawk rumbled kissing him back as Sanji was pulled up on his hips and placed on the bed. He pulled back kissing down Sanji's neck to his collar. Slowly pulling off the buttons to his shirt while leaving a blossoming mark on his skin.

"Ah. Aa. eh. Is something burning?"

Mihawk grunted getting up and handed Sanji his roses before going down to check out the smell. Sanji smiled smelling the flowers and flopped back on the bed. Holding them close then went downstairs to check out what was burning. But Mihawk looked like he knew what he was doing while he went to fix the meal. Sanji stood in the doorway as Mihawk set the meal on the stove and wafted the burning scent away. He sighed turning off the stove and then turned to Sanji.

"While we're letting it cool off a bit." Mihawk hummed stepping up to him.

He stood before Sanji bowing slightly, he held out his hand to him. Sanji smiled placing his hand on Mihawk's. Earning a gentle kiss on his knuckle and a golden gaze from the elder.

"May I have this dance?"

Sanji set his flowers on the counter, "Of course."

He was pulled into Mihawk's form as they held each other. Mihawk lead them around the kitchen to the slow music in the background. Sanji spun around before being pulled back into Mihawk's arms where he was then dipped down and kissed him softly. Sanji giggled cupping his cheek while Mihawk pressed into his hand.

"I hope you know, I haven't been this happy in a long time." Mihawk purred.

"I'm honored. I'm happy too. Kiss me again." Sanji hummed.

"Si mi corazon."

Mihawk pulled him up into a kiss, Sanji wrapped his arms around Mihawk's neck. They pulled apart, Mihawk cupped his chin and kissed his forehead gently.

"Come on darling, let's eat."

"Aye papi."

Sanji walked passed him earning a slap on the rear. He snapped to Mihawk who rumbled leading him to the table. 

"Damn it."

Reiju perked up to Perona looking to her fingernail. She sighed seeing it broke right over the tip. Reiju clicked her tongue taking her hand and looking to her broken nail. Perona was going through her bag before she frowned.

"My nail file isn't here." Perona grunted, "I must of left it at home."

"Do you want me to take you back? I mean it's not that far."

"Would you?"

"Sure."

Perona hopped out of the car before grabbing her keys. Reiju sat in her car and pulled out her phone. She glanced up and furrowed to one of the cars sitting outside the house.

"Sanji?"

Perona walked inside. She furrowed to candles being blown out and rose petals on the floor. She grinned when she heard a soft moan in the kitchen. Softly folding her arms behind her back she headed into the kitchen. Winding her head to the dining room table. Her smile faded as her bag dropped to the floor. They finally got caught in a makeout session on the table. Mihawk pinning Sanji down.

"Dad? Sanji?"

They both turned to her as Mihawk climbed off Sanji.

"Is Zoro here?" they asked.

"N-No."

They both sighed in relief.

Sanji buttoned up his button up sitting next to Mihawk. Perona paced in front of them as Reiju sat on the other couch. Watching Sanji fiddle with his buttons.

"What. The actual fuck." Perona said.

"I'm still your father." Mihawk grunted.

She turned to him, "You are fucking Zoro's best-"

"Dating."

Perona rolled her eyes, "You are DATING and fucking Zoro's best friend."

"We are well aware of our intentions."

"Behind his back."

"I know." Sanji said, "I'm well aware of what I'm doing."

"Perona, leave them be. My brother and your father will be more careful about what they do from now on. So please, can we go back to my place?" Reiju asked.

"Fine, I just got to ask one thing. Are you two happy?"

"Yes."

She smiled, "Good, goodnight pops. Sanji."

"Perona, you won't tell Zoro, right?" Sanji asked.

"No, it's for you guys to tell him."

Sanji smiled, "Thank you."