Comin Over

A/N: I forgot a chapter to upload, it will be between Lustful and Gruesome and The Rendezvous. I'll upload that in a second. And I'd like to apologize for any incorrect Spanish.

The doorbell chimed earning the family's attention. Mihawk got up to answer it and Sanji stood outside holding a duffle bag. He chewed on some bubble gum and blew a small bubble. Mihawk smiled softly to him before letting him in. Zoro got up to greet his friend before they headed up to his room. Mihawk watched them before they disappeared behind the wall. He then went to sit in the living room with Perona who was texting.

"Pops how's your boyfriend?" Perona asked.

"Well. I'm assuming." Mihawk said pulling out his phone.

Zoro and Sanji headed downstairs before joining everyone in the living room. Sanji sat on the couch near Mihawk. While Zoro sat in the recliner. Perona gasped before darting upstairs, they watched as she came downstairs with a pink coat and then darted out of the house. Mihawk glanced to Zoro who pulled out his phone. The gleamed with an idea.

"Zoro don't be rude, offer your guest something." Mihawk grunted.

He looked up to Mihawk putting his arm behind the couch, then turned to Sanji. He blew a bubble before it snapped and he began to chew on his gum.

"Do you want anything?" Zoro asked.

"A soda will be fine." Sanji said.

He sighed getting up and headed into the kitchen. They watched as Zoro disappeared behind a wall before turning to each other. Sanji sat closer to Mihawk where they shared a soft kiss. It grew a little heated as Mihawk pulled back cupping his chin. He then chewed on said bubble gum.

"Minty." he purred.

"I could've given you a new piece." Sanji said.

"I think it tastes better this way."

"Uh, we have root beer, orange, and fruit punch." Zoro called.

"Fruit punch will be fine." Sanji called back.

He scooted away a bit before throwing his arm around the back of the couch. Mihawk and Sanji held fingers as Zoro came back into the living room.

"Did you want to start on our project now?" Zoro asked.

Sanji sighed, "Fine."

The two of them headed upstairs, only to come back downstairs with laptops and papers. They headed into the kitchen to start the project. Mihawk blew and popped a bubble before following after them. He leaned against the doorway and his eyes immediately kept to Sanji's ass. He blew another bubble as Sanji leaned against the counter. Sanji occasionally look over his shoulder and wiggle a bit then the bubble popped. Zoro perked up to Mihawk leaning against the wall.

"Since when did you chew gum?" Zoro asked.

Mihawk hummed looking up to Zoro, "Oh, since. Always. Just rarely. I only chew the good stuff."

Sanji smirked turning to him, "Oh what is this amazing flavor?"

"Mint with a hint of berry."

"You guys are being weird." Zoro added.

As night fell, Sanji was up waiting for that brute to finally fall asleep. His eyes looked up to Zoro who was in his bed texting. Sanji grumbled quietly before turning to his own phone.

Papi: 'Zoro takes forever to fall asleep, we can always do it another night.'

Sanji frowned.

Bebé: 'No, I prepared for this moment and I'm not passing it up.'

Papi: 'Amado, it's fine. We can try again later. Like on our hill, hm? Would you like that, while the moon and stars watch as I take you by moonlight.'

Sanji perked up to soft snoring. He grinned as he slowly climbed out of his makeshift bed and headed out and down the hall. Sanji opened and shut Mihawk's door earning the elder's attention. Mihawk turned to him wearing pajama bottoms and that's all.

"So he finally fell asleep." Mihawk chuckled.

Sanji didn't hesitate approaching him and kissed him. Mihawk hummed kissing back, he pulled Sanji up onto his hips. While he began to stumble over to the bed. Sanji was soon pinned down onto the blood red sheets, Mihawk pulled back and kissed down his neck. He gave soft moans while his hands ran through his hair. Clutching and tugging softly at his dark hair, Mihawk's liquid gold eyes glanced up to Sanji. He smirked as his hand ran down to the brim of his pajama bottoms. His fingers inching into his bottoms.

"Your final chance to back out." Mihawk said.

Sanji cupped his face, "Never."

They kissed softly before Mihawk slipped his hand into his pants.

Mihawk flopped down next to him, both out of breath with little beads of sweat clung to their bodies. Sanji looked to the clothes in shambles while the sheets were stained and messed up. He turned to Mihawk before curling under his arm. He hummed drawing small hearts on his chest. His lips took to his neck creating new marks on his neck.

"That was amazing." Sanji purred, "Probably the best sex I've had in awhile."

Mihawk cocked a brow to him, "Oh? Your experienced?"

"Of course, I've been with a few guys my high school years. Sorry to say, your not my first."

Mihawk rumbled brushing back his hair and kissed his forehead. He cupped his cheek running a thumb over his cheek.

"Mi amor, Te amo." Mihawk said.

"I love you too." Sanji grinned.

He pulled out his phone curling close to Mihawk. He took a picture of them together, and another with then kissing. Sanji then tossed away his phone on the bed. He mounted Mihawk's hips while running a hand through his hair while Mihawk's hands took Sanji's thighs roaming up to his hips.

"I want another round, daddy." Sanji said.

"Of course, mi amor."

The following morning, Sanji woke up to his alarm going off. He grumbled curling into Mihawk's chest and pulled the pillow over his head. Mihawk grumbled running a hand through Sanji's hair.

"Bebé please turn it off before you wake up the others." Mihawk hushed.

Sanji huffed tossing over and reaching for his phone. He stopped it before curling back into Mihawk's chest. He continued to run a hand through his hair, having Sanji begin to fall back asleep.

"Querida mia, come on. Get up." Mihawk hummed.

Sanji cracked an eye open to him, "My ass hurts, no."

"Please. I don't want Zoro to find out this soon."

Sanji sighed, "Alright."

He got up pulling on his pajama's before him and Mihawk shared a sweet kiss. He cupped Sanji's face while he ran his thumb across his bottom lip.

"See you in a few." Mihawk said.

"Aye papi."

He turned on his heel and headed to Zoro's room.