Two Years Later

A/N: Eh. Too bad I'm uploading the last chapter.

Zoro said within six months to a year. Well it's been two. And a very cold winter, that was when he came home.

He grunted throwing his bag on the floor and tapped away the snow to his boots. He rubbed his arms in warmth while looking around to the new additions to the house. There was new family pictures on the wall, professional pictures of Sanji and Mihawk. There was white envelopes everywhere, names were addressed to pretty much everyone they knew. Even Zoro's was in the pile. He pulled his name from the pile and picked it up.

"Zoro?"

He turned to Sanji in the living room holding a frying pan. Zoro noticed he was different, his hair was on the opposite side of his face. His facial hair finally grew in, and he was the same height as him. Sanji lowered the pan before slinging it over his shoulder.

"Now I see what took you so long to get home."

Zoro hummed touching his scarred eye, "It was an accident."

"You were always strong. Welcome home."

He held out the envelope to Sanji, "What is this?"

"You should wait until your father gets home. He'd want to see you first."

"Okay?"

"Oh we redid your room."

Sanji went into the kitchen putting the pan away and lead Zoro back upstairs. Zoro was about to head into his room when Sanji stopped him. Putting a hand to his.

"You wouldn't want to go in there. Um. We moved your stuff to Perona's room. She moved out and went with my sister. So. you have the bigger room."

"Then what's in here?"

Sanji squinted at him, "Don't worry about it."

He lead Zoro into his room. Pushing open the door Zoro stepped in. He grinned as he looked to all of his stuff organized and the different shades of green on his walls. He slumped onto his bed and grinned.

"Wow this is awesome!"

"Oh trust me there's more."

Sanji motioned to the window, Zoro cocked a brow before going to look out of the window. His view was the front yard but his eyes narrowed to the house across the street. Sanji grinned as Zoro's eye focused to the man living across the street.

"Is that-"

"Oh yes, I knew about your weird crush on Law. So he was kicked out of his uncle's place and this house was for sale. And someone slipped a flyer onto his desk and. Let's just say you can call us even."

Zoro chuckled, "Wow, you went through a lot of trouble to do that for me."

"It was no trouble at all, I mean if I'm going to be your stepdad-"

He froze as Zoro furrowed turning to Sanji, "What was that?"

Sanji gave a cheesy grin, "Uh. Surprise?"

"You know, I'm not going to be mad about that. As long as the two of you are happy that's all that matters."

"Well, your father and I wanted you in the wedding so. We waited for you to come home first before anything happened. So we get to fight over you seeing who's best man you will be."

Zoro chuckled, "Oh really? Well I'll be your best man. If. You let me see what you put in my old room."

Sanji pursed his lips, "I'm warning you now, you don't want to go in there."

"I've seen worse, lemme see."

Sanji sighed as he pulled the key from around his neck and he and Zoro headed to the room across the hall. He glanced to Zoro then back to the door. Unlocking the door he stepped back and pursed his lips.

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

Zoro headed into the room, where inside was just a bedroom. With red painted everywhere and a black carpet. He cocked a brow to Sanji then back to the room.

"It's just a bedroom."

But then Sanji flicked on the light. Where the room transformed into a pink and red dimmed themed room. Sexual music played in the background. Zoro pursed his lips as Sanji flicked off the lights and leaned against the doorway.

"I warned you."

He turned to Sanji, "You turned my room into a sex room?"

"No no, I didn't do this. Your father did."

Zoro groaned covering his ears and left the room.

"Be lucky I didn't show you the closet!" Sanji called.

Zoro groaned shutting the door behind him. Sanji chuckled heading downstairs to start dinner.

Mihawk came home around dinner time. He noticed Zoro's bag by the door as he kicked off his shoes. Sanji came out from the kitchen and went to greet him with a deep kiss before pulling away.

"Your son is home." Sanji said.

"I've noticed, he left his bag by the door." Mihawk huffed.

"He knows about the engagement. And what's in his old room." Sanji admitted.

"Well, at least we got that over with."

They kissed once more before Mihawk went upstairs to greet his son. He headed into his room as Zoro sat by the window. He turned to Mihawk and smirked.

"Hey pops."

"Welcome home son."

"You guys did really good with the house. I like my new room."

Mihawk chuckled, "I figured you would."

"I'm happy for you pops, I'm glad you were able to get everything you wanted. Just keep it in your pants."

Mihawk rolled his eyes, "It's good to see you too."

I'm honestly so happy that a lot of you enjoyed this book. This one is one of my absolute favorites. I can't wait to write more of these. Some with sanji and some with. Others. (Cough cough) Sabo x Dragon (cough cough) until then. I'm glad you guys liked my book!