Best Way to a Man's Heart

Sanji sat with his head hung Nami sat before him holding a smoothie. She sighed sipping her cool drink before putting it on the table.

"I don't know what to tell you." Nami said.

"I don't know what to do." Sanji said.

He looked up at her resting his chin on the table. Like he was a sad puppy. He stuck out his bottom lip and whined softly like a dog. Nami pursed her lips together. Sanji batted his blue eye at her and whined softly.

"Don't. Sanji no." Nami huffed.

"Please. I'll do anything Nami."

She sighed, "You really want this, don't you?"

Sanji nodded, "More than anything."

"Fine. Fine. I can kill two birds with one stone. Give me tonight. I know someone who can give me some sort of insight on him."

Sanji stood taking her hands, "Thank you so much. Thank you!"

She pulled her hands back, "You owe me one."

"Anything."

Nami hummed getting up and left the restaurant. Sanji paid the bill as he headed into a backroom. Zeff was lying on the couch where Sanji put his keys in the tray and kicked off his shoes. He went to Zeff and sat next to him. Where they both sighed in relief. Zeff glanced to Sanji before ruffling his hair.

"Welcome home son." Zeff said.

"Good to be home pops." Sanji said.

Sanji and Zeff talked about school and he went over to do work at Zoro's. Zeff talked about a large wedding cater where they needed eighty five lasagna's. And they had to make the cake. Sanji groaned glad to not have taken such an order. He can just imagine the bloodbath that could've been. Sanji perked up to his phone vibrating and it was Nami.

"Oh I have to take this. Love yah."

Sanji darted upstairs to his room. He shut the door before he answered the phone. He heard some shuffling before he sat in his desk chair.

"Oh good you answered. Fu- fuck stop it Luffy!" Nami barked.

"Don't! If you tell him I'm gonna get in trouble!" Luffy whined.

She looked to Luffy struggling to reach her. Since she was sitting on his back. She held a small book with names of other dads in it. A book Shanks, Luffy's father, kept in his mattress. Nami held it up looking to Mihawk's name and interests.

"You better have a pen. It's a tall order."

Sanji pulled a pen and paper from his desk, he pressed the phone between his cheek and shoulder.

"Okay go." Sanji said.

"No!" Luffy called.

"He's into reading, he's a homebody, likes romantic dates, he plays the piano, and has a secret sweet tooth. Has a good taste in fine wines, Ow! Don't bite me Luffy!" Nami barked.

Sanji furrowed as he heard the phone being smacked away and fumbled around.

"Nami! I'm sorry! No! NO! STOP!"

Then it went quiet.

Nami picked up the book and snapped it shut. She put it in her pocket and went up to her phone. She picked it up and put it to her ear.

"Did you get all that? There's more but tiny details. I can send you the rest later since Luffy is currently roped into something."

Luffy struggled in the scarf and the hat stuffed in his mouth. Nami pulled out her own little book and began to jot down what she could.

"Thank you Nami. I'll keep these in mind."

Sanji smirked clicking his pen and turned to the window of his room.

The following morning Sanji got up early and began to cook breakfast. 'Accidently' adding a little extra to his breakfast for two. Sanji folded the omelette, before placing it into a to-go box from the restaurant and put it into his backpack. Sanji began to eat his breakfast practically eating it whole before heading out of the house. He gently placed his backpack in the passenger's seat before heading over to Zoro's.

Sanji stood at the doorstep holding the breakfast. He frowned seeing it was slightly squashed before he rang the doorbell. After a minute the door opened and Mihawk stood in a tank top and some sweats. Sanji purred to his great morning so far.

"Oh, Sanji come in." Mihawk stepped aside.

Sanji stepped inside as Mihawk shut the door behind him.

"Zoro should be down in a minute."

"Oh sir, I wanted to thank you for letting me into your home. So I made you some breakfast. It kind of got squished on the way here. Sorry about that."

Sanji handed him the to-go box. Mihawk blinked looking to the white box with 'Baratie' written on the side. Mihawk opened the box and was in awe to his breakfast. Sanji smiled folding his arms behind his back.

"This is for me?" Mihawk asked.

Sanji nodded, "All for you."

He glanced up to Sanji who was standing a bit closer to him than before. Mihawk stepped away to the kitchen before he pulled out a fork and began to eat his breakfast. Sanji purred seeing how pleased and happier he looked eating his meal. A meal Sanji prepared for him.

'Just a bit longer, just wait a bit longer.'

Mihawk smiled finishing it off before Zoro stepped down to the main floor. Sanji frowned as Zoro ruined their moment.

"Okay I'm ready." Zoro grunted.

Sanji sighed turning to Mihawk, "Well have a good day see you after school."

He and Zoro soon left having Mihawk to finish his breakfast. Once he finished he tossed away the box and headed upstairs.

"How kind. Odd but kind."