Lewd Dreams

Mihawk sat at the couch as he over thought of what happened. He looked to the stairs before back to the coffee table.

"Hawkeyes!" Shanks barked.

He snapped out of it putting his phone back to his ear, "Sorry."

"Well, what happened?"

Mihawk went into detail about what happened before he stopped again.

Shanks rolled a toothpick to the other side of his mouth as he blinked slowly. Benn sitting beside him also listening to the story. He glanced to Benn and motioned him what he should do. Benn shrugged and turned back to the TV.

"I mean, if he didn't like it. He would of told you." Benn said.

Shanks blinked, before a large shit eating grin grew on his face, "You liked it?!"

Mihawk pursed his lips, "I didn't say that."

"But you didn't say you didn't. Admit it. You're quite fond of your little friend."

He hung up before tossing his phone away on the couch. He sighed resting back against the couch and he picked up the book once more.

As about six was on the clock Sanji was leaving. He slipped on his shoes and jacket before he turned to Mihawk. Who already caught him staring. Mihawk pursed his lips as Sanji smirked and blew him a kiss.

"See you tomorrow morning, Mihawk." Sanji chimed.

Mihawk didn't respond as Sanji left the house. He huffed shutting his book and headed out of the living room and into the kitchen to make dinner. Once he was about finished Zoro and Perona stepped into the kitchen seeing. He was a bit off, he was humming softly while he cooked. Perona and Zoro glanced to each other before back to Mihawk.

"Hey pops, you doing okay?" Perona asked.

"Yeah, since Sanji got here without me today. You've been acting off." Zoro said.

Mihawk turned to them, "I'm fine."

Perona gasped, "Did you finally accept Shanks offer-"

"No."

She pouted, "But."

"I don't want to associate with that."

"What about Crocodiles-"

"No. Oh no. I'll be killed by my boss."

"Yeah but Doflamingo isn't gonna do anything about it."

"Yes but I like my job. So. no."

Perona puffed her cheeks, "Pops, you aren't getting any younger. If you don't do anything about it you're gonna die alone."

Mihawk frowned dishing up their meals and placed it at the bar. Perona and Zoro gladly took them before going over to the table. Where they chewed out Mihawk for being alone for so long. Then Mihawk questioned their love lives and they shut up real quick.

Mihawk lied in bed on the verge of sleep. Everything that happened that day swimming in his head. Curious of he should take up Sanji. Knowing it might not last. Since he is a teenager and all. And it gives him a chance to get back out there. But. what would Zoro and Perona think? Him dating someone their age, what if things go well and finally settle down. What will they think then?

He sighed resting back against his pillow and soon fell asleep. But soon awoke sometime later. Mihawk fluttered his eyes open to Sanji smiling down to him. Mihawk clutched onto the sheets as Sanji chuckled softly.

"It's just me. Why are you so tense?" Sanji purred.

"How did you, why are you here?" Mihawk asked.

"Because you feel the same way about me as I feel about you."

He dipped down just a breath away from Mihawk's lips. Mihawk bit his bottom lip as he watched Sanji be this close to him.

"If you want it, you have to kiss me first." Sanji chuckled.

Mihawk hesitated before he kissed him. Sanji chuckled kissing back as it was soft and pressing of lips and slight teeth. Sanji soon pulled back removing his shirt and lied down. Pulling Mihawk on top of him. His hand tugged at Mihawk's sweats before bringing him back in for a kiss. Mihawk kissed down his cheek and down to his neck kissing his skin softly. Sanji moaned softly clutching onto his hair.

"Ah." Sanji panted.

Mihawk rumbled softly pulling back, "Look at you, melting under just some simple kisses."

"I could melt a bit more if you show me this sword you were going to teach me how to use." Sanji purred biting his bottom lip.

"Straight to the point. I like it."

"Come at me big daddy."

Mihawk kissed him as Sanji's hand slipped into his sweats stroking him softly while Mihawk panted into his neck. His hand wounded down his pants. Both stroking each other softly while there lips were locked and tongues brushed up against each other. Their teeth clashed as well making the room thicker and thicker with lust. Sanji pulled back putting a finger to his lips.

"It's a shame." Sanji sighed.

Mihawk pulled back furrowing, "What do you mean?"

"No not that. I mean. I wish this wasn't a dream."

He blinked and Mihawk awoke to his bedroom with the sunlight coming in. He frowned drooling into his pillow and sat up. Wiping his chin he sighed to his swordsmanship making his pants tighter than normal. He soon got up and got ready for the day. Where he took the coldest shower he could to calm down those riled up nerves of his. Now all he had to do was not think about what happened last night.

"Damn it." Mihawk sighed.

He frowned to the slight tent in his pants. Then noticed something out of the corner of his eye. He furrowed to the cellphone sitting on the counter. Mihawk stepped up to Zoro's phone sitting on the counter.

"Idiot."