Bloody and Broken Hearted

A/N: Easter Egg ;)
"Do you need any help?" Shanks asked.

"Yeah, come with me."

Shanks made a quick phone call before jumping over his desk. Mihawk and Shanks darted out of the building and headed to his truck. He started it up before speeding off to Mihawk's house. Shanks glanced to Mihawk burying his face in his hands. Disheveling his hair and clutching his fists.

"It's not your fault, don't you dare blame yourself for this." Shanks said.

Mihawk snapped to him, "How is it not, if I didn't call him Zoro and him would be peachy. But I just had to call him."

"Trust me, don't blame yourself for this."

Shanks pulled into the driveway, Mihawk bolted from the car slamming the door and headed inside. There was yelling, and screaming. Mihawk filled with dread, when Sanji's screaming stopped. He headed to the kitchen, and his eyes stopped to the blood. And Sanji curled up on the floor with Zoro above him. His knuckles bloody and bruised as his breath was ragged.

"Zoro! Go wash up." Mihawk barked.

He snapped to his direction, his eyes filled with anger.

"No, I'm not listening to-"

"You wash up and head to your room right now."

"How could you! Behind my back!"

"I'm not doing this now, just get your ass upstairs now."

"Fuck you!"

Zoro stormed out of the house having anger stir inside of him watching Zoro leave. He watched Shanks keep with him while he ranted to him walking away. Mihawk turned to Sanji on the floor. He hurried to the floor cupping his chin. He waited a minute before he sighed in relief. He was alive. Alive, and badly broken, but alive. Mihawk shut his eyes pressing his forehead to Sanji's.

"I'm. So. Sorry." Mihawk muttered.

Mihawk scooped up Sanji and took him to the living room. His nose was broken, black eye, and probably some internal injures. Perona stepped inside with Reiju who gasped to her brothers condition. Mihawk turned to them.

"Reiju, can you take Sanji to the hospital. I need to find Zoro." Mihawk said.

"Of course."

Mihawk scooped him up once more and took him out to Reiju's car. He lied him down in the backseat and kissed his forehead.

"I love you." Mihawk muttered.

He pulled away and shut the door while Reiju drove off to the hospital. Mihawk stood on the front lawn watching her speed away. Perona stood next to him and took his hand, he clutched onto her hand holding his breath.

"I'll find Zoro while you go calm down. Okay." Perona asked.

"Thank you." Mihawk said.

Perona pulled out her phone and went to tracking and followed the direction Zoro went in. Mihawk headed inside to sit at the couch and bury himself in guilt.

The party was postponed for a couple of days. Mihawk called everyone to let them know. He received some info about Sanji's condition. He was okay, just a badly sprained wrist and broken nose, with some internal bruising. Sanji told the doctors a local 'gang' came over and beat him up. Where Mihawk found him and Reiju took him to the hospital while he stayed behind to look for them. Then Zoro came home.

He sat on the couch with Mihawk, he turned away from him.

"I can't believe you. You hooked up with my best friend." Zoro hissed.

"I didn't mean to, at first I thought it was a prank at first. But. it lead on for too long-"

"Did you fuck?"

"Zoro."

He snapped to Mihawk, "Did you?"

"We. might of. On multiple occasions."

He growled turning away, "Traitors, your fucking sick."

"I never meant to hurt you Zoro." he turned to Zoro who had anger in his eyes, "I'll do anything to get your forgiveness."

"Stop seeing him. Your going to cut off all ties with him. He's my best friend, not your little fuck toy."

"Zoro, I never used him for that purpose. But I will, it's over."

He sighed resting back against the couch. Zoro looked to his knuckles.

"I beat up my only friend."

"What about Luffy."

"Luffy goes off with anyone who throws there lunchbox at him. Sanji was the only one who stuck around with me. I'll go see him tomorrow."

The following morning Zoro got up and started to head out of the house when Mihawk stopped him. He handed him a letter addressed to Sanji.

"Just to, get my final word in."

Zoro took it to the hospital with him. Where he got lost in the many stairs and halls. But he noticed the name on the doors and eventually found Sanji's room. Zeff sat in one of the chairs helping Sanji eat, since his wrist was injured. Sanji noticed Zoro in the doorway. He turned to Zeff putting a hand on his.

"Could you give us a minute?"

He turned to Zoro and frowned, "Sure. I'll be outside if you need anything."

Zeff headed out of the room glaring at Zoro. Who shut the curtain behind him as he headed into the room. Sanji winced adjusting his wrist. Zoro sat next to him he noticed the black eye and the brace over his nose.

"Are we even now?" Sanji chuckled.

"Sure." Zoro smirked, "Oh my dad wanted me to give this to you."

Zoro pulled out the letter handing it to Sanji. He smiled taking it and struggled to open it. Zoro eventually helped out and read it aloud.

"'Sanji,
You were the third thing to have changed my life, first my son, my daughter, then you. I haven't been this happy being with you then I have been with anyone in a long time. But, all good things must come to an end.-'"

He looked to Sanji who held back tears. Sanji looked to Zoro and motioned him to continue.

"'For my children's happiness is above my own. But I hope you know I loved you dearly and a piece of you will always be held in my heart. Please take care. And I am sorry for what Zoro had done to you.'"

Zoro set the letter down as Sanji sniffled softly. He clutched onto his blankets while tears welled up in his eyes. Zoro frowned to this, he's never seen Sanji cry. Even after a break up, or even when he beat him up. He buried his face into his hand.

"Could you, leave me alone for a bit?" Sanji asked.

"Sanji. I-"

"Please."

"Look it's just a dumb letter, there's nothing to get bend out of shape about. It's a stupid break up-"

Sanji snapped to him, "Why can't you let me grieve!"

Zoro stepped out of the room as Sanji began to cry and sob. He was experiencing pain much worse than his physical injuries. Zeff soon went to check on him and was soon comforted by his own father.