The Rendezvou

A/N: Sorry for the probably incorrect Spanish.

"You remember how to use a stick shift right?" Shanks asked.

Mihawk glared at him, "I taught you."

"Ah geez, you don't have to get so harsh. Just making sure you know."

Mihawk shut the door before he pulled out of the driveway. And headed over to pick up Sanji.

Sanji stood on the sidewalk looking to his phone. He sighed clutching close to his jacket. He looked up to the road before seeing a truck drive up to him and stop. Mihawk rolled down the window and smirked.

"Hop on in, Bombón." Mihawk purred.

"I don't get into cars with strangers." Sanji hummed.

"Lucky for you, this is a truck, and you know me."

Sanji chuckled hopping up and into the truck. Mihawk went in for a kiss but Sanji stopped him.

"Not here, my dad could be watching us." Sanji said.

"As you wish cariña."

Mihawk then switched gear and then started off to there rendezvou spot. Sanji put his stuff by his feet before leaning over and kissing Mihawk on the cheek. He pulled back and smiled, Mihawk glanced to him out of the corner of his eye before back to the road. Sanji watched outside before he noticed something sticking out of the glove compartment. He cocked a brow before reaching out and opening it.

"Jesus christ." Sanji muttered.

"What is it?" Mihawk asked.

Inside the glove compartment was a few sex toys, three boxes of condoms, and two bottles of lube. Sanji gave a disgusted look slowly shutting the glove compartment.

"Uh. Let's just say, Benn and Shanks get freaky in here." Sanji said.

"It would explain why the seats are so comfortable." Mihawk shifted.

"I mean, at some point in time, we could get back at him by. Well you know. In his own truck. It can be our own dirty little secret." Sanji purred.

He rumbled, "Eventually."

Sanji chuckled before he clutched onto the seats. The roads began to get bumpy as they headed up a hill. Once they reached the top Sanji gave a soft gasp while Mihawk put the car in park. The view of the town was beautiful. Some dim lights of the stores or buildings were still lit and the moon and stars strung up beautifully.

"Oh wow, this place is absolutely beautiful." Sanji gasped.

"I used to take Perona and Zoro here when they were kids. We would have our own little camp out here. But now I can come back and make more memories."

Mihawk kissed Sanji's hand earning his attention. He chuckled as Mihawk placed a hand to his cheek and kissed him softly. Sanji kissed back wrapping his arms around his shoulders. He pulled back with a soft hum.

"Come on let's eat." Sanji said.

Sanji and Mihawk climbed out of the truck before getting to the bed of the truck. He rolled out some blankets and put them down before helping Sanji up on the blankets. Kicking off their shoes Sanji opened his bag as Mihawk pulled out some candles. Setting them on the blankets while Sanji placed the food down on the blankets. A meal enough for the two of them. Packed inside little tupperware boxes and kept warm in Sanji's bag.

"This is very romantic." Sanji purred.

"I hoped you would like it." Mihawk said.

Sanji rested against his shoulder as they looked up at the stars. Mihawk and Sanji began to dig into there late night dinner. Mihawk was the first to finish as he closed up his tupperware and pulled out another blanket. Sanji finished his as he put away the tupperware and turned to Mihawk. He lied down in the back of the truck before patting the spot next to him. Sanji hummed crawling under the blanket and curled up to his side. He rested on Mihawk's chest as they stared up at the stars.

"Te amo." Mihawk said.

Sanji perked up to him, "What does that mean?"

"Ah, nothing important."

"Please, tell me."

Mihawk sighed, "I said, I love you."

Sanji smiled rolling onto his chest kissing him softly, he pulled back cupping Mihawk's face.

"I love you too."

As the two of them stayed out, they both soon fell asleep. Only to have Sanji awaken to the sunrise.

He fluttered open his eyes to the sky a purplish blue with golden colors filling the sky. Sanji's eyes turned to Mihawk who was still asleep. His lips parted slightly, while his eyes flicked and moved behind his closed lids. Sanji smiled wanting to capture this moment. He snaked his hand into his pocket and pulled out his phone. Opening his camera he curled closer to Mihawk and snapped a picture. As Sanji went to look at the photo, he noticed Mihawk was awake and giving a drowsy smile. Sanji turned to him, with heavy lidded eyes and a warm smile.

"Good morning mi tesoro." Mihawk hummed.

"Good morning, we should probably start heading back." Sanji said.

"After you capture another moment of us."

He brushed some of Sanji's hair out of his face before leaning in and giving him a gentle kiss. Sanji captured a few of them even the one of them breaking the kiss. He then went back to look through them while Mihawk looked over his shoulder to them.

"Send me those."

"Yes, papi."

Mihawk took Sanji home and took the truck back to Shanks. He then headed home to find his children surprised to see him.

"Oh, hey pops, wha- where have you been?" Zoro asked.

"I had a date, ended up staying the night." Mihawk yawned.

"Did you have fun at least?"

"I did."

Mihawk felt his phone vibrate and pulled it out. He noticed they were from Sanji, also assumed they were the pictures.

"Oh, I was wondering if it was okay if Sanji stayed the night tonight. Him and I have a project to work on and I need his help."

Mihawk hummed, "As long as you two don't stay up too late."