Through His Stomach

Mihawk awoke the next morning to the door being opened and shut. He crawled out of bed and headed downstairs to Sanji setting a small box on the counter. He began to scribble something down on a sticky note.

"Good morning, Sanji." Mihawk hummed.

Sanji jumped turning to him, "O-oh. You startled me."

Mihawk chuckled softly, "Sorry, what are you up to?"

"Oh I made you something again today. I made a little extra."

"Again?" he cocked a brow.

"I figured you wouldn't mind."

"Well thank you. I appreciate you sharing."

He approached Sanji as he opened the box to some eggs, bacon, toast, and some hash browns. Mihawk shut the box and set it back on the counter. He turned to Sanji who was just staring at him. Sanji snapped out of it turning away, when Mihawk realized he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Oh I'm sorry."

Mihawk stepped away upstairs. Sanji groaned clutching onto his hair before hunching over. He just had to get caught staring at him. And his tanned muscle skin. Sanji puffed his cheeks slightly as Mihawk came back with a shirt on. Zoro soon followed behind him.

"Well have a good day, I'll see you after school." Sanji hummed.

He waved before him and Zoro went off to school. Mihawk waved back before he began to eat his breakfast. He was texting one of his good friends.

'Red-Haired Bastard: Morning Hawkeyes! You wanna hang out today? Benn is going out and I'm bored.'

'Hawkeyes: Bugg off, I'm eating breakfast.'

'Red-Haired Bastard: Oh, what did you make? Can I have some?'

'Hawkeyes: No, Zoro's friend made it for me. Well. he had some extra and gave me some.'

After a minute of Shanks not responded, Mihawk got a phone call. He rolled his eyes before he answered the phone.

"What?" He grunted.

"Wait wait, what? He made you breakfast? Luffy's friend Sanji?" Shanks asked.

"How do you know that?"

"Zoro and Luffy are friends, there friends are pretty small. Whoa whoa, you're lucky. Luffy can barely get him to make.... Any.... thing."

Mihawk cocked a brow as Shanks went quiet.

"Wait! Hawkeyes I think he likes you!" Shanks said.

Mihawk sighed, "You're being ridiculous. I figure he likes me more than he likes your son or you. It's perfectly normal to make extra-"

"Hawkeyes, he's a cook. He would know how much to make for one person. He can't accidentally make more than he needed to. Especially two days in a row."

Mihawk was quiet for a moment as he looked to his meal. Then up to the counter before he frowned.

"It's a coincidence."

"Sure. Just let me know when it gets worse. Like heart shaped cookies, his name and your name on his papers with a heart, taking your-"

Mihawk hung up and finished his meal.

But as the days went by. Sanji had prepared Mihawk breakfast and some after school snacks everyday for the past week. Mihawk began to get suspicious but he brushed it off since Sanji was just being nice and not letting food go to waste.

Sanji smiled handing him a small container wrapped with twine. Mihawk took it before Zoro darted down the stairs.

"I hope you enjoy them." Sanji said.

Him and Zoro soon left leaving Mihawk to untie the twine and open the lid. Mihawk's eyes went wide to the pink heart shaped cookies scattered in the box. He glanced up to the door before back to the box.

'He can't be right, that red haired idiot. He. no. no.'

Mihawk sighed calming himself down and took a cookie before biting into it. It was sweet, with a red jelly center.

"Pretty good I have to admit."

Mihawk went to his phone and decided to call Shanks.

"Hey hawkeyes. What's up? The kid still giving you a hard time?" Shanks asked.

"He gave me pink heart shaped cookies with red filling." Mihawk said.

There was a howl of laughter as Mihawk pulled the phone away from his ear. About an arm's length away before Shanks finally calmed down. Mihawk drummed his fingers against the counter waiting for Shanks laughter to finally shut up. Which took about five minutes.

Shanks panted, "O-Okay. I'm okay now."

"Heart shaped cookies." Mihawk cocked a brow.

And he bursted into laughter once more. Mihawk hung up on him before giving another person a call. He leaned against the counter biting into another cookie.

"Mihawk darling!" Boa chimed, "What gossip do you have for me now."

"I think Zoro's friend has a crush on me." Mihawk said.

"Oh? How cute, what did he do?"

Mihawk explained the situation while Boa filed her nails. Once he finished she rolled her eyes and tossed her hair over her shoulder.

"I think he's trying to butter you up so he can date your son." She said.

Mihawk blinked, of course. It all makes since now.

As school was over Mihawk sat at the couch reading over a book. His heart filled with warmth knowing his son might have a potential mate. Mihawk liked Sanji and all this buttering up wasn't all for not. I mean if Zoro marries him then they would have a cook in the family. Also knowing he can take care of Zoro in his health.

As the door opened Mihawk turned to Sanji walking in. Then he shut the door with his back, before glancing to Mihawk. He furrowed as Sanji dropped his bag and rolled off his jacket. Mihawk turned away to his book placing the bookmark inside.

"Where's Zoro?"

Sanji smirked locking the door behind his back, "Oh, he had things to do."