Stay a While

A/N: I'm so happy you guys like this story. I've gotten SO much awesome feed back seeing people wanted to read more. So thank you guys so much and enjoy the book!

"Shame, I was hoping to meet your friend." Mihawk said.

"Oh no I can stay until dinner. My dad is a cook like me." Sanji said.

Mihawk gave a soft smile, "If it wouldn't be a bother."

"Oh no sir. I wouldn't mind staying a bit longer to meet you more."

Zoro groaned. Mihawk held out his hand to him.

"I'm Zoro's father, Mihawk." He said.

"I'm Zoro's bestest of friends Sanji." He purred.

He took Mihawk's hand shaking it softly before kissing his knuckle. Mihawk chuckled softly.

"Quite the charmer you have here Zoro."

"Yeah yeah whatever. I'm gonna go to my room."

Zoro stormed upstairs as Mihawk sighed crossing his arms. He frowned before sighing.

"I'm assuming Zoro didn't even show you around. So. Follow me."

Sanji purred following behind Mihawk. Mihawk took him to the living room where Sanji noticed on the mantle was a family picture that looked like it was taken sometime last year. Mihawk pulled an album from a shelf and motioned Sanji to follow. He and Mihawk sat on the couch as he rummaged through the albums.

"I figure normal parents show their baby pictures." Mihawk said.

Sanji hummed, his eyes kept to the younger Mihawk without the facial hair. Sanji smirked to a few of Zoro's toddler pictures. Like him dressed up as a ghost, while Mihawk was a vampire. And a good looking one in that.

"Look at him." Sanji chimed.

He pointed to Zoro in the bath. Mihawk chuckled to the grumpy boy in the bath. Mihawk eventually put the book away before Zoro would kill him. Mihawk then showed him around the bottom floor. Sanji was in awe to the small ballroom they had.

"This was originally a bedroom but I stripped it and made a small ballroom for some of my parties." Mihawk said, "But I haven't used it in years, since Zoro doesn't want any of his friends over and Perona is off on her own."

"I've always wanted to learn how to ball dance." Sanji hummed.

"Maybe sometime I can teach you."

"I'd like that." Sanji purred.

"Now let me show you upstairs"

Sanji followed behind him to the upstairs. Where Sanji slowed down a bit to stare at his ass going up the stairs. Then kept in step with Mihawk as they walked down the hall. He showed him around the hall pointing out toddler pictures of Zoro and his sister Perona. Sanji laughed to a few before Mihawk knocked on Zoro's door and pushed it open. Zoro lied back on his bed listening to music. He pulled off his headphones as he let Sanji in.

"If you guys need me I'll be in my room just down the hall."

Sanji nodded as Zoro rolled his eyes. Mihawk closed the door as Sanji sighed softly.

"Man, your dad is pretty. Young." Sanji stammered.

"Oh yeah, he's in his mid thirties. He got tired of being alone so he adopted me when I was three. I think he was in his late teens or early twenties. God I don't know. I just know he got jealous Shanks adopted a kid and was happy."

"Well is he happy?"

"Shanks thinks so. But I just wish he would find someone. I'd feel bad leaving him alone." Zoro huffed.

Sanji sat on his bed with him, "I hope so too. Who do you think he would be into?"

"Why do you care?"

Sanji hesitated, "Uh. Just. Curious."

Zoro shrugged turning back to his phone, "I don't know. Probably someone who would care about him."

Sanji hummed looking out the window to their backyard. There was some flowers growing and some were dying. It seemed they didn't care much for their backyard. Sanji turned back to Zoro on his phone texting someone Sanji rested back on his palms.

"Well this is fun." Sanji huffed.

Zoro hummed.

"Well what does your dad do?" Sanji asked.

"He's a manager at a clothing store or something. I don't know, I just know he works under Doflamingo and is friends with annoying black haired woman. They have some meeting dinner at my place sometimes. But it's annoying."

"How so?"

"Cause they are annoying and shit. I don't know."

Sanji checked the time before he grumbled, it was about time for him to leave anyway.

"Well I have to go. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning."

"Sounds good."

He left Zoro's room and noticed the door at the end of the hall was cracked open a bit. Sanji hummed heading down the hall to the door and peeked inside. Mihawk tossed away his shirt onto his bed before rummaging in his drawer. Sanji purred softly as he pulled on a baggy t shirt. But the door creaked as it swung open. Sanji tensed as Mihawk turned to him.

"Oh did you need something?" Mihawk asked.

"I'm. I'm gonna be going." Sanji said.

"Well it was nice to meet you. I hope I can see you soon."

Sanji nodded, "Oh, very, very soon."

He turned and headed down the stairs. He picked up his backpack and jacket before he left to his car. Sanji hopped inside before pulling out his phone he rested back in his seat pressing a name on his contacts and pressed it to his ear. Sanji frowned as it rang softly.

"Sanji? What's up?" Nami asked.

"I have a crush on Zoro's dad." Sanji said.