Phone

A/N: Does Anyone still read this?

"Fucking god damn it." Zoro grunted.

Mihawk held Zoro's phone behind his back. As he watched his green haired son tear apart the house looking for it.

"Where is it?" Zoro growled.

"Don't tell me you lost that phone again." Mihawk said.

"No, I just. Misplaced it." Zoro grunted.

He searched through the couch, before putting the cushions back. Mihawk cocked a brow as he then went back upstairs. While Mihawk slid his phone into his pajama pants. Zoro came back downstairs and clicked his tongue. He put his hands on his hips as he glanced around the house before to Mihawk.

"Pops, can I borrow your phone to call mine. I'm sure I left the ringer on." Zoro asked.

"Sure, my phone is upstairs." Mihawk said.

As Zoro went upstairs, Mihawk quickly turned off his phone before placing it back into his pocket. Zoro headed downstairs calling his phone but it went straight to voicemail. He grumbled before he perked up to the light shining in from outside. Sanji was here. Zoro grumbled before grabbing his backpack.

"Well whatever, I'm going to school. I'll find it when I get back." Zoro huffed.

He headed out of the house, Mihawk frowned not seeing Sanji come in.

Zoro climbed in the car as Sanji drummed his fingers against the wheel of the car. He cocked a brow to Zoro who turned to him.

"Did you not get my texts?" Sanji asked.

"I couldn't find my phone so, I don't have it."

"Great now how am I going to find you after school?"

"It's fine. Just go."

Sanji groaned rolling his eyes before they left.

Mihawk watched them back out of the driveway and headed out and down the street. He then turned away and headed to the kitchen. Where he pulled out Zoro's phone and placed it on the counter. He turned it on before getting to the fridge and looking for the creamer for his coffee. Where he set it on the counter and began to brew up some coffee. He turned back to Zoro's phone, which had turned on. But. there was a passcode lock on it. Mihawk grumbled rolling his tongue in his cheek before sighing.

"Now I'm worried I'm going to see something on here I shouldn't." Mihawk muttered.

"Pops, what are you doing?"

He snapped over to Perona in the doorway of the kitchen. Mihawk hid Zoro's phone behind his back while avoiding eye contact. Perona smirked cocking a brow.

"Are you up to no good?"

He glanced to Perona, "I'm trying to get into your brother's phone."

She laughed, "then why didn't you say so?"

Mihawk was surprised as Perona held out her hand. He hesitated before handing over Zoro's phone. She pressed one four times before the phone unlocked. Perona handed it back to Mihawk before getting herself some coffee. Mihawk looked to the wallpaper of a tatted up older boy. At least a few years older than Zoro.

"Perona, who is this?"

She peaked over his shoulder to the man as Zoro's background before back to her coffee.

"Oh, that's Law. Zoro's had a fat crush on him since, god knows when. Just don't go through his messages with Law. It's. Just don't go through them."

She perked up as Mihawk was searching through Zoro's phone.

"Say, why do you need his phone anyway? Something wrong with yours?" Perona asked.

"I need Luffy's number, I need to ask him something about Shanks." Mihawk said.

She knew he was lying since he didn't make eye contact with her. But she played along.

"So, what are you asking Luffy about?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Are you going to accept Shanks deal?"

"No."

She frowned snapping the phone away from him. Mihawk sighed as Perona held the phone behind her back. Her face serious and pouting slightly.

"What are you really looking for?" she asked.

"I wanted to talk to Sanji."

She blinked in surprise, "Sanji?"

He nodded, "I wanted to talk to him about. Some cookies he made for me the other day. I wanted to get the recipe. In case I do meet someone, special."

Perona giggled, "Oh pops, there's no need to get embarrassed about a little baking. They say the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

She handed back the phone before heading back upstairs. Mihawk sighed as he searched through Zoro's phone finding Sanji's number. Once he did he pulled out his own phone and unlocked it before putting in Sanji's number. Then grew a bit more curious about something else.

"I'm a terrible father."

He went through the messages between Zoro and Sanji. Most of it was homework related, but occasionally Sanji would ask about him. Asking Zoro about what his father liked. And Zoro would respond. But before he got too far Mihawk put Zoro's phone in his room under a stack of papers before heading downstairs.
It was about noon now.

Mihawk was stressing over what he should say to Sanji. He had a small conversation with Shanks about it. But he was talking more about boning then actually helping him. Then Mihawk hung up on him. Perona headed downstairs seeing Mihawk with disheveled hair and grunting to himself.

"Ah Jeez pops, it can't be that hard to text someone. Just tell him that the two of you should meet up sometime to talk."

Mihawk got an idea from it and he sat back starting his text.

Sanji perked up from sitting in his car to a scramble of numbers and a random text.

'Sanji, I was wondering if you could stop by my work tomorrow and we could. Chat.' Mihawk

He smirked, "I knew you couldn't resist."