Until Next Time

Sanji pulled back a brief second, "Mihawk."

Mihawk kept kissing him, Sanji pulled back once more putting a finger to his lips.

"The movie is over now."

He glanced to the empty theater then back to Sanji.

"I. I guess I got a little carried away." Mihawk cleared his throat.

"You guess?"

He pulled down his shirt to show the blossoming red mark on his neck. Mihawk frowned rubbing the back of his neck. Sanji chuckled fixing his collar.

"It's only fair to leave one on you." Sanji purred.

Before Mihawk could object, his lips were already attacking his tanned skin. He rumbled softly to the tongue and slight scrape of teeth. Sanji pulled back before smirking.

"Alright let's go before they kick us out."

Sanji took his hand as they headed out of the theater and out to the frigid air. Sanji clung to Mihawk's arm and shuddered softly.

"Well, I had fun." Mihawk said.

Sanji smirked, "I know, I did too. I hope we can do that again."

"Maybe we can."

"Oh?"

"This weekend, I'll pick you up and we can have a picnic at a great spot I know just a little out of town."

Sanji smiled, "Sure. I'd love to do that."

He checked his phone seeing it was pretty late and he sighed. Sanji turned to Mihawk wrapping his arms around his neck. He kissed him softly before taking his bottom lip between his teeth and tugged slightly. Sanji pulled back letting go then kissed him one more time.

"Well, I'll be off. I'll text you. Papi."

A chill ran down his spine as Sanji pulled away and headed off to where his car was. Mihawk took a breath before turning and heading off in the direction of his own car. Once he got to his car he noticed in the reflection the purplish beauty mark on his neck. He slapped a hand over his neck before climbing into his car. He frantically pulled out his phone and scrolled through the list.

Shanks grumbled patting his nightstand. He cracked open his eye to find his phone. Benn grunted tossing over and curling closer to Shanks. They looked to the caller ID seeing it was Mihawk. Shanks turned to Benn.

"How do you think it went?" Shanks asked.

"Pretty good. I'm assuming. He's probably calling to thank you." Benn purred.

Shanks chuckled answering the call, "Oh Hawkeyes, how did it go?"

"Red hair, how do you get rid of a hickey?" Mihawk rambled.

"Whoa whoa whoa, you can't just ask me something like that without going into detail."

Mihawk groaned explaining what happened. While Shanks and Benn listened to Mihawk's dirty make out session in the back of the theater. Once he finished he pressed his phone between his cheek and shoulder.

"So?"

"You can't, well there is a way. But I don't want to tell you. I want you to wear that with pride."

"Oh Jee, what is Zoro or Perona asks?"

"They won't."

"But-"

"Goodnight Hawkeyes."

He groaned as he hung up.

As Mihawk got home, Perona and Zoro were waiting up for him. He stiffened as Zoro and Perona turned to him from the couch.

"Oh, how was your date."

He clamped his hand to his neck, "Oh, it. It was good. I had a good time."

"So when will we meet him?"

"Um. Hopefully never."

Perona and Zoro glanced to each other then back to him.

"Why is your hand on your neck?"

Mihawk hesitated, "I. I hurt my neck."

Zoro and Perona gave a disgusted look.

"Ewe on the first date pops? Man you really know how to get stuff done." Zoro said.

"Hey, I haven't been on a date in years. I don't know-"

"You shouldn't suck the guys dick on-"

"Whoa whoa, I didn't do that. Well whatever, I'm going to bed."

Mihawk went upstairs shutting his door. He sighed leaning against the door and let his hand drop from his neck. He perked up when his phone buzzed in his pocket. Pulling out his phone he noticed he got a picture from, 'Bebé' (Sanji). While unlocking his phone he undressed himself as the picture was loading. Once finished Mihawk pulled on his pajamas and opened the image. It was a picture of Sanji with his shirt open and proudly showing his mark he left on him.

Bebé: 'Do you like your work papi?'

"Damn kid." Mihawk grunted.

The following morning Sanji let himself in as he rolled off his jacket. Mihawk sat in the living room going through his phone. He turned to Sanji kicking off his shoes before he headed over to sit next to him.

"Good morning." Sanji purred.

"Quiet amado, they are still asleep." Mihawk hushed.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to put a lock on my phone."

"Then here, I can help."

He held out his hand ass Mihawk placed his phone in it. Sanji took the device and went into his settings and found the security before turning it on. Mihawk peered over his shoulder while wrapping an arm around his hips. Sanji glanced to him.

"What do you want your password to be?" Sanji asked.

Mihawk glanced to the phone then back to Sanji, "Your birthday."

Sanji smiled putting in his birthday while Mihawk kissed his neck tenderly. Once he got the code in place Sanji locked his phone.

"Let's see if it works."

He awoke his phone having Mihawk stop. Sanji smiled to the picture of himself he took that night. He turned to Mihawk who grunted kissing down his neck again.

"Dad! I need a towel."

Mihawk sighed as he pulled away from Sanji, "Duty calls, I'll be back. Behave."

"I'll start breakfast." Sanji winked.