Alone

A/N: I figured I should upload another.

Sanji slumped on the couch with Mihawk, he turned to Sanji shutting his book.

"Thing's to do?" Mihawk echoed.

"Some, weight training thing. He said I could meet him here. Since I didn't want him to stink up my car, and wait for him." Sanji said.

He hummed, "Figures."

Mihawk began to read his book once more. Sanji peaked over his shoulder reading what he was reading. He smirked to some lewd part of the book where the main character and his lover were getting it on in a field under the stars. Once Mihawk got to that part he snapped shut the book and cleared his throat. Sanji snickered softly as he rested on his palm asking about the book. Mihawk explains he was borrowing it from a friend, Shanks, who claimed that it was something he would be into. But that was a lie. Sanji and Mihawk then talk about Shanks for a hot minute, talking about his drunk moments they remember. Before the conversion off railed to Mihawk's stomach growling. Sanji then hopped up folding his arms behind his back.

"Well is there anything I can get you? I can make you some lunch, or make early dinner." Sanji purred.

Mihawk chuckled, "Oh no I'm alright. You don't need to butter me up like this."

Sanji turned to him, "I don't?"

He sat next to Mihawk sitting closer.

"I know what you're doing." Mihawk started, "You don't need to do this. I already know."

Sanji blinked before scooting closer. Mihawk set his book aside before turning to Sanji. Their eyes locking and both misunderstanding what the other is saying.

"You don't have to hide it. I know." Mihawk said.

"So, you feel the same way?" Sanji asked.

"Of course, I'd hate for him to be alone."

Sanji furrowed, "What are you talking about?"

Mihawk blinked, "I'm talking about you and Zoro dating. I figured you were buttering me up to ask permission to date him."

Sanji was quiet, he then chuckled softly as Mihawk cocked a brow in confusion. Once Sanji settled down he giggled softly before turning to Mihawk.

"I want nothing to do with your son." Sanji said.

"Oh. then, what are you talking about?"

Sanji looked down to his hands. His heart beating in his ears. Before he glanced to Mihawk. His liquid gold eyes studying him and reading his body language. It was now, or never. Sanji sighed.

"I. I. I can't tell you." Sanji groaned.

"Well if-"

"Not like this. Can. can you close your eyes?"

Mihawk cocked a brow before he granted the boy's wish. He shut his eyes as Sanji took the opportunity to climb into his lap.

"I really like you. Your fine as hell, and for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you're yet to be. I wanna be with you."

Mihawk snapped open his eyes to Sanji in his lap. He was speechless as his mind was racing of what was going to happen. What he should say or. Oh. I get it. He suddenly bursted into laughter as Sanji frowned to this. What was so funny about something like this?

Mihawk calmed himself down before he looked up at Sanji. He wiped away a tear that was pooled at the corner of his eye.

"Who put you up to this? Shanks? Boa? Luffy?" Mihawk asked.

Sanji looked hurt, "No one."

"This must be some sort of joke."

"It's not."

"I find that hard to believe."

"Then I'll prove it."

"There's nothing to prove. This is some prank that's going way too far."

"If I prove to you this isn't a joke will you take this seriously?"

"Sure."

"Then shut your eyes once more."

"What are you going to do?"

"You'll see."

Mihawk sighed shutting his eyes. Sanji tilted up his chin as everything told him not to. But how else is he supposed to prove his love?

He leaned in before he hesitated to kiss him. Mihawk snapped open his eyes to Sanji kissing him softly. He froze, this. This was real. It wasn't a prank, or some stupid joke Shanks would pull the strings for. This was real. Sanji was kissing him on the couch.

Sanji licked over his bottom lip before he continued to kiss Mihawk. Who was still frozen unsure what to do. Sanji snaked his arms around his neck and clutched onto his hair. Mihawk hesitated before placing his hands on his hips having Sanji pull back slightly.

"This is my true form for you, will you accept me for who I am?" Sanji purred.

"What about-"

"What he doesn't know, won't hurt him."

"What if-"

"We will cross that bridge when it happens, if Zoro ever finds out we'll figure something out."

Mihawk was about to object once more when Sanji groaned and kissed him once more. His hands ran through his spiked back hair while his lips feverishly attacked Mihawk's. Just as Mihawk was about to give in, the door jingled having Sanji pull off Mihawk and sit beside him. As Zoro stepped inside Mihawk cleared his throat brushing back his hair.

"And that's how you use a sword." Mihawk said.

Sanji blinked, "Oh. Oh! Interesting. You'd have to show me sometime."

"Hey! I can use a sword too!" Zoro barked.

"Yeah, but you're probably shit at it."

"I'll show you shit."

"Enough. We'll both show you our swordsmen skills." Mihawk huffed.

Sanji purred, "I'd like that."

He and Zoro then headed upstairs as Mihawk sighed resting back on the couch. He pulled out his phone and placed it to his ear.

"It's me. You were right you piece of shit." Mihawk hissed.