OHD: Chapter Three

Dr. Jose Luca Grazi

"Bitch, I don't like how you're here before me." I narrowed my eyes at the offending piece of trash that smiled at me as I took a seat. "I arrived twenty minutes earlier and you arrived thirty after. What such a coincidence." Kaiden winked at me and I scowled. "Yea, arsehole, cuz' I had better things to do." I rolled my eyes, taking in the gentle atmosphere of the restaurant.

"The hell you pick this kind of booth for, fool?" I glanced around the circular booth with a drape in front, wondering why he wanted to be so secluded from everything else. I was suspicious, what was he thinking? "I have my reasons." I ignored the sly grin that crossed his face, folding my arms. "I just called you here to tell you about something that my friend needs your help with." I sighed harshly, his eyebrows quirking up.

"And what friend is this?" He looked down at his menu, his eyebrow still raised. "He's my best friend, not that it matters." I waved a hand at him. "I see." Kaiden threw out, closing his notebook as he fixated his striking eyes on me and I watched as he slid around the booth as slowly as possible. "And this best friend of yours," He said in a dark voice, inching closer until he was next to me. "Is he your boyfriend?" He narrowed his eyes in a calculating way and I fought the urge to bring out my martial arts.

"Iddio diavolo." I took in a deep breath, inhaling Kaiden's Giorgio Armani cologne as he sat there looking as impeccable as ever in his navy suit, his hair tousled as if he had just been running his hands through it. "This, this is why we can't be friends because you are stupid." I confessed sincerely, looking him deep in the eyes. "Nicca is my best friend and that's all he ever will be because I'm too good for him." I nodded, watching as relief left Kaiden's body.

"Doesn't mean I don't have a boyfriend though." I teased, winking at Kaiden.

I ignored the slight growl that filled the air when the waiter came through. "Hello." He smiled gently, placing down the silverware. "I'm Ryan. I'll be your waiter for today. Can I get you started with some drinks?" He pulled out his notepad and I opened my mouth to speak. "He'll take a water with lemon." Kaiden beat me to it and I almost snapped my neck trying to look at him. "Excuse me, no." I shook my finger at him, wondering who he thought he was. "I'll take a red wine of your choice." I winked at the water and he nodded, walking away.

"Why are you drinking wine?" Kaiden asked in a low tone. "Um, because I can and I live five minutes away from here." I shrugged. "I can sober up on the walk." I waved a hand at him. I'm a grown man, I don't need to justify myself to anyone. "No need for that." Kaiden interrupted my internal rant with a grunt. "I'll take you home." He raised a brow and dared me to challenge his statement but I'm Jose Grazi. I do what the fuck I want and when I want. "That's very cute that you think that, idiota, but if I want to walk, then I will walk." I folded my arms. "You were just one guy that managed to get lucky and shag me." I fixated my lips into a grim line.

"That'll never happen again, mate."

With that being said, I turned and glanced at the menu, trying to figure out what I was going to eat. I could order anything I wanted because it was in my budget, not that Kaiden was going to shell out coins to pay because he wasn't. "Is that right, Jose?" Kaiden's deep voice entranced my thoughts as I turned to him, wondering what he meant. "If that's the case," He inched closer, his dark gaze heeding on my own as his lips curved up into a sinful smirk. "Then why," His hand trailed down my stomach and into my black joggers, squeezing me. My eyes widened as my body stilled.

"Are you hard?" He whispered into my ear, his breath floating down my neck and I shivered. "Get your dodgy hands off of me, mate." I gritted out, hating myself for wanting to moan as he slid his hand on my bare cock. I wanted to move his hands off of me but it was as if my body was crying out for him. My neck began to throb with need and to my horror, he began to jerk me off.