OHD: Chapter Five

Kaiden Levi West

"Shut yo bitch arse up!"

The first time I heard him.

I didn't see him but I heard the joking tone in his smooth, sexy voice as the person he was talking to let out a sigh of feigned annoyance before laughing so I assumed the conversation was over.

Then I saw him.

Those long blonde locks whipped past my face and I saw pale creamy skin, just itching to be marred by me. He waltzed past me and my eyes traveled down his supple body, those thick legs, that ass, that thick ass I wanted in my hands. That beautiful smile of his entranced me along with those beautiful green eyes.

Then I felt him.

I came up behind him and I connected my body with his, and damn me, if we didn't fit together. He felt so good against me and I knew I was going to take him home to my house and ravish him all night. Every thrust into his warm, tight ass sent me closer to the heavens. He felt so good wrapped around me. He was perfection and no one else was going to get a piece of him ever again if I had anything to say about it.

Then I tasted him.

The very moment my knot gave through, I knew I was going mark him and make him mine and so, that's exactly what I did. I bit into his sweet neck and his blood flooded my mouth. He tasted so rich and right then and there, I knew he was the one for me. Nothing else had to tell me, not my wolf, not my eyes, not the chosen features.

He was mine.

Ah, yes, Jose Luca Grazi belonged to me and I was going to make sure everyone knew it.

"Bloody hell are you looking at?" I heard his smooth voice break through the silence of the room as I watched his green eyes transfix to his surroundings. God, he looked so fucking hot with my marks all over his pale body. It made my wolf, Lucius, greedy with lust. Jose Grazi was all mine and there wasn't a thing he could do about it because I was going to be on his ass for the rest of his life.

"Why don't you ever listen to your elders?" I watched as my mate ran a hand through his hair. It was so gratifying to call him my mate. To know that this beautiful man belonged to me and he bore my mark as well as I. Ah, yes. Jose marked me back without realizing the consequences of it. It would allow him to feel my emotions, know my thoughts, and just about everything. He didn't know these things, but someday I would have to tell him.

"Are you ever going to stop calling yourself old? You're far from it." I winked at my lover and he scowled. "Fuck you." Jose leaned over to get out of the bed, forgetting that he was trapped in my arms and the smell of pineapples mixed in with cherries and doused by the scent of rain peaked into my nostrils and I let out a sigh. "Let me go. I have to go to work." He struggled with my arms and I leaned down to nuzzle his neck. "Bloody hell, Kaiden! I told you this would be the last time!" He snarled, while writhing beneath me as he palmed at his sore back.

How cute was he, to think that I would just let him go like so.

"Why would I let you go, when you're all I ever needed?" I whispered into his ear in a husky voice, clutching his body against mine. I could hear him swallow softly as his cheeks turned a faint pink. 'Why is he so bloody persistent?' I could read his mind and understand his thoughts and I sympathized with him because he was hurt in his life. That motherfucking Zair Fairy or whatever the hell his name is, I would bring the fires of hell on him if I knew where he lived.

He hurt my Jose.

But Jose must understand that I am here to stay. I wasn't going to leave and break his heart or even think about finding someone else. I found the sun, the moon and the stars in Jose because he was everything.