OHD: Chapter Sixteen

Dr. Jose Luca Grazi

Things were going great. 

Better than what I was normally used to. "Don't burn me, bitch!" I managed to dodge a fireball that Lucius, Kaiden's wolf, sent in my direction. "You're not supposed to try and kill the person who's helping you!" I scowled as the mere dog snorted and stood on all fours. "Arsehole." I mumbled to myself. The fur on the wolf looked so soft and black and I wanted to touch it but I held myself back, knowing why I was here.

I was helping Kaiden complete his Chosen Alpha training, you could say he was under my tutelage. I snorted to myself in amusement. Me, teaching a dog, wow that's crazy. "Call me a dog again and I'll maul you." I heard a voice in my head and presumed it to be Kaiden speaking. "Get out my head, dickface." I motioned for him to switch back into human form. "It's time for you to try and combine these movements into one." I said as the wolf stood, bones cracking visibly as fur began to melt into skin and the man of the hour, the man who made his way into my wet dreams at night, stood there with a smug smirk sat on his stupidly attractive face.

"Don't fucking look at me like that, you bloody loser." I stared at him, his shirtless glory glistening with sweat beads as he panted slightly. "Aw, you're turning me on with that gaze of yours, Luca." He licked his lips as his stark stare racked my body up and down, his eyes turning a shade of black. "Jose..." He trailed in that husky and deep voice of his and it triggered my core into tightening. He slowly made his way over to me, the slow and predatory stalk as I gulped, unsure of what he was waiting for. There was something about Kaiden that made me want to abandon everything and throw myself into his arms, securing myself with a kiss on those sweet lips of his.

But things were more important.

"Kaiden..." I trailed off once the beast stood tall in front of me, hovering over me as his large body caged me against the wall. I gulped audibly, unsure of what to feel as my eyes trailed up his legs, slightly covered with hair and taut with thick muscles, up to the visible and large bulge in his shorts and I preened a bit on the inside, knowing that I was the reason that he was feeling that way. My eyes continued their journey up, further up that muscular body, his abs that shined under the light of the room and I wanted to reach my hand out and touch them. His pectorals looked so nice and juicy and I wanted to lick on those nipples of his.

Shit, cazzo, bloody hell!

"I told you..." His voice took on a low timbre as my eyes whizzed past his soft lips, wet with his tongue and tucked under his top teeth as he kept his desire within. "if you keep looking at me like that..." Green eyes met black and as black as they were, I should not be able to see the unaltered lust he held deep in them. I was sure that I was blushing as he took me into his arms, his thick forearms encircling them around my waist as I tilted my head up, unsure of what I wanted. "Kaiden, we can't. Your training?" My voice came out as a mere whisper but I knew he heard it, buried deep under all of that hunger. "Just one kiss, love." Kaiden replied in that smooth tone of his and I knew I was done for.

I reached my arms up and wrapped them around his neck, pulling him down to my level so that our lips could join into one. There were no words that could have been said at that moment to describe the pure temptation that was thrown out the window, once the sparks and zigs of electricity filled our bodies, the moment our lips met. There was no way to describe what Kaiden did to me, his ability to render me paralyzed with just the touch of his hands on me.

"This is giving me such an awkward boner."

I narrowed my eyes at the voice and slowly pulled away from those tantalizing lips, albeit grudgingly, as I turned to face the idiot of the year. "Nicca, what the hell? Who do you think you are, you fairy?" He all but laughed as he entered the room, food for the both of us in hand. He still didn't know about Kaiden and his Arctic wolf heritage and how he turned into a savage beast on the full moon with an insatiable lust and hunger for prey. I wasn't going to tell him either because as naive as this fool was, he had no calm about anything. His immediate reaction was to flip and freak the bloody motherfuck out about everything and not be rational.