Chapter 2

Five Hours Later - Phoenix Arizona, Monday Night Raw

Sasha POV

We have finally gotten off the plane but now we have to go to a three star hotel right next to the arena where raw is being taken place.

Once we arrive at the hotel we unpack our bags and then we go to arena to see all of the raw superstars.

Once I arrive at raw I see all of my old friends from NXT who has come do far since then.

It is so nice for everyone to see Millie I just hoped that I don't see you know who. I thought to myself. Sasha is that you. I heard someone said.

Please don't let that be him please god, please not today I'm not ready.

Sasha it's me, Becky. Thank God it was becky. I thought to myself.

Becky, Hi how are you. I'm great, where's millie. She's right here - Millie come back. I said as I saw her talking to Sheamus and Cesaro.

Coming mommy, sorry mommy.

It's okay look Millie it auntie becky. Hi auntie becky. Hi millie. So Becky could you do something for me. Sure anything, what is it?

Can you please watch Millie for me while I go to the bathroom. Sure, ready to have some fun Millie. Yeah!

As I come out of the bathroom Charlotte scares the hell out of me. Boooo!! Charlotte screamed. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I screamed.

Oh my God, you scared the hell out of me. Still scared about what she did.

Sorry it's just so fun to scare people, especially you.

Well I'm so glad I bring happiness each time you give a heart attack.

So how long will you be here.

I don't know as long as I want.

Do you think you will see you know who?

Why does everyone keep asking me that answer.

Because he's here what if he sees Millie what will you do then.

I will lie. I said looking down.

Come on. I know he broke your heart and you will never forgive, but one day he will know about Millie, he has a right to know about his daughter.

I know that. I said knowing she was right. I'm just not ready for that to happen what if he does something so bad and then leaves her, she would be crush you and I both know that.

You're right, let's just stop talking about it. You want to go to catering.

Yeah. I said ready to go eat.

1 hour later

After me, Becky, Charlotte, and Millie we started to clean up.

Hurry up Millie we have to get back to the hotel.

Okay mommy. She said

Why are you in such in hurry. Becky said.

You know. I don't want see him. I said wanting to go.

You said if you saw him you wouldn't care, you would be completely and utterly fine with seeing him. Becky said saying it like a brat which annoyed me but she was right.

I know what I said and I lied. Okay, I don't want to see him, it would be the worst thing to see him after everything we been through, so could you guys hurry up so me and Millie can go back to the hotel and you guys can get ready for raw.

As I turned around with a drink in my hand I splashed my drink onto the guy I didn't want to see today Millie's dad, my ex-boyfriend, my ex-lover, someone who used to mean the world to me, Roman Reigns.

Hi. He said

Hi. I said