Chapter 4

Roman's P.O.V

After me and Galina had some fun in the hotel room. I checked my phone and see that Dean and Seth had texted me about twenty times asking me " where are you", and " we need to talk to you". I wondered what they needed to talk about with all the drama that happened yesterday I didn't need anymore. I texted them back and told them I would meet them in the cafe in ten minutes. As I started to get dressed Galina started to wake up.

Hey, where are you going.

I'm going to meet Seth and Dean at the cafe.

Okay, bye kiss me first.

Okay, bye. I said as I leaned in to kiss my beautiful wife.

15 minutes later

I walked into the arena and I went straight to the cafe and when I got there I saw Seth and Dean talking with Becky and Charlotte.

Hey guys. What you talking about.

Nothing. Dean said.

I know you're lying, what are you guys talking about.

Were talking about Sasha and what she did to you. Seth said.

Oh.

Why didn't you tell me and Dean about this. Seth said looking at me.

Because it was none if your business, and it just happened yesterday.

But still, didn't you get any of our texts. Seth said showing me his phone.

I saw them after.... I said then stopping after realizing what I said.

Oh I get it you and Galina had some fun last night in your hotel room. Becky said madly.

Yeah, pretty much. I said looking down at his phone.

Are you even listening to us. Charlotte said trying get my attention.

U mm mm.....no. I said.

Then Charlotte took my phone.

Hey. I said shouting that everyone in the cafe could hear me.

Listen I know that you and Sasha has gone through some things in the past but she went through a lot of pain and heartbreak after you broke up with her and I know that you probably don't care anymore, but she deserve a explanation on why you broke up with her, and you only have today to figure out how you're going to tell her.

Why today. I said like a whining baby.

Because she's going to be at raw with Millie. S***. Charlotte said realizing what I said and everybody stared at me.

Who's Millie. I said looking at Charlotte.

Millie's, Sasha friend. I said knowing I was lying.

Okay I'm going to work out and take back my phone, bye guys and girls.

Well I'm to work out and we won't talk about by this till Sasha comes tonight okay. Charlotte said.

Okay. Dean, Seth, Becky and Bayley said at the same time.