Chapter 15

Roman's P.O.V

Saturday

Today was the day that I was going to ask Sasha to marry me. It has been so stressful but at the end of the day I love her and I want to be with her for the rest of my life, but now I have to keep this a secret for less then twenty four hours.

Hey baby. I said.

Hey. She said.

What do you want to do today? I asked.

Nothing. I was just thinking of going to gym to train so more and then just catch up on all of the shows I've missed.

What if we go out with the kids?

I don't know, I really don't want.

Why?

Because I'm tired I've been working so hard in the gym with the girls and I just want to stay home.

I mean come on it would so much fun.

Roman, I really don't want to go tonight. Okay, there's 365 day's in the year where we can go out and I don't want to go out tonight, okay. I'm going to the gym to work out and then I'm going to come back here, take a shower put some clean clothes, watch the girls while watching some old wrestling shows and we're not going out. Okay.

Okay. I said and then she left to gym and then I left to take the girls to daycare and once I dropped them off I went to see Bayley, Becky, Charlotte, Seth and Dean.

Hey guys.

Hey. Dean said.

So we have everything figure out. You come here with Joelle, Millie and Sasha and then..... Bayley said before I cut her off.

Listen guys, I don't think that tonight's the night.

Please don't tell us that you have cold feet. Becky said.

No, of course. She says that she won't leave the house because she's tired and she wants to be home and catch up on all of her shows.

Oh my god, the one day that she had to be so stubborn she had to pick today. Charlotte said.

I know so we need to figure out how to get her out of the house.

I think that I have a idea. Charlotte said.

What? I asked.

Me, Bayley, and Becky. We're going to deal with her.

What are you going to do? Seth said.

I promise that we'll get her out if the house in time for you to propose, but what are you going to do with Joelle and Millie?

I completely forget about them.

Wow. You forgot about your daughters. Dean said.

Well we'll just bring them.

Okay then. Everything figure out and everything ready. We'll deal with Sasha just relax and get ready, okay.

Okay.

After talking with everyone I was ready to propose. Me, Dean, and Seth went out to lunch and the girls went to the house to talk to Sasha.

Charlotte P.O.V

After talking to Roman, Seth and Dean me, Bayley and Becky we went to her and Roman's house to talk to Sasha.

Hey. I said.

Hi. Oh my god, what are you doing here. Sasha said.

We wanted to see you.