Chapter 8

Roman's P.O.V

2 week's later

It been two weeks since Sasha told me that Millie's my daughter. It been very hard for me, and Sasha has been calling for two week's and I don't want anything to do with her but Galina been telling me to give her a chance, but now it's a new day and I'll completely forget about all of this.

I took a shower and then sat down at the table with my family.

Hey guys. I said.

Hi daddy. Joelle said.

Hey babe. Galina

Ring Ring

Then out of nowhere my phone started ringing and of course it's Sasha. I decline the phone call.

How was that? Galina asked.

Nobody. I said.

I'm going to ask again how was that Roman. She said.

It was Sasha. I answered.

Oh, daddy speaking of Sasha when can I see Millie again? Joelle asked.

Um.... I said until Galina came in.

You can't see her. Galina said.

Why not?

Because me and daddy think its best.

Why can't I see my sister? Joelle shouted.

You know she's your sister? I said.

Yeah, Sasha said that when we went to her house. So when can I see Millie again.

Joelle go up to your room. I said.

Okay. She said.

I can't believe she knows that Millie is her sister, now she'll want to see Millie all the time. Galina said.

I know, I don't know what to do this is going way to fast. I said

Why won't just go meet Sasha and talk to her about all of this.

I can't.

Yes you can you guys need to talk this out, mostly for Millie.

Galina left with Joelle and took her to the park while I stayed at home. I just keep thinking about what Galina so I decided to talk to Sasha so I drove to her house for about three to four hours. Once I got there I stood at her house until I had to balls to knock at the door I still couldn't believe what I was doing.

Sasha P.O.V

Knock Knock

Hi. I said.

Hi. He said.

Um....Come in. I said.

Thanks.

You want anything to drink or eat? I asked

No, but thanks.

Soon we both sat down in the living room in complete.

So where is Millie? He asked.

She's at daycare. I answered.

It was still completely silence.

Okay I'm sorry this is really awkward. I said breaking the silence.

I know. He said.

What are you doing? I asked.

Well, Um, Galina been saying to think about all of this and it was eating me inside for a while so I decided to come here and talk to you about this situation.