Chapter 20

Sasha's P.O.V

Yesterday I went to Tampa to see Roman and tell him that I love him. I love him more than anyone know. Once I woke up I had my head on top of him and Roman was still sleeping once I got out of bed Roman woke up.

Hey babe. He said.

Hi. Did you sleep well? I said.

I slept so good last night. You have no idea.

I think that I have a idea. I said then climbed on the bed and started kissing him.

I love you Sasha.

I love you too. I said and then I started kissing his neck and I took off his shirt  and then someone ran onto the bed and was screaming "IT'S CHRISTMAS" and that someone was Millie and Joelle.

It's Christmas! Millie and Joelle shouted.

Daddy, mommy it's Christmas. Hi mommy. Mommy you're here! Millie said hugging me and then went in the hallway and shouted "Everyone mommy's here".

Out of know where Roman's family came to see what Millie was talking about.

Hi. I said covering myself up with the covers.

Hi Sasha. Roman's mom said.

Can you guys leave so that Sasha can...um...change. Roman said.

Sorry you guys. Let's go. Roman's mom said closing the door.

I can't believe that just happen. I said.

I know. My family has no sense of privacy.

Let's just change and go downstairs for breakfast.

OK.

After brushing our teeth and changing into some clean clothes we went downstairs to eat breakfast. We got our breakfast and sat down at the table.

Mommy, guess what, I crushed everyone at this table yesterday at a race.

Really?

Yeah, and they all cried.

That's what I'm talking about. I said.

I know, I'm better than all of them at running.

I know you get from me.

I know.

Wait, is today Christmas?

Yeah mommy. How could you forget.

Well since today's Christmas you know that I'm not going to stay I have work but I do have presents for you and Joelle.

Really!? Joelle shouted.

Yeah and it's outside.

OH MY GOD!!! Millie and Joelle shouted at the same time.

You like it. I asked them.

Like it, we love it. We have new bikes. Thanks Sasha. Joelle said.

You're welcome. Go try them out.

Thanks mommy. I love you so much. Millie said hugging me and then ran to her bike and drove it around street while Roman's family watched them.

Wait till they get their driving license. Roman whispered into my ear.

Stop. Don't they grow up so fast. I said.

Yeah, too fast.

I know. We should get ready for raw tonight we don't want to be late.