Chapter 30

Sasha's P.O.V

Roman, can you just stop! I shouted.

Why?

Because it doesn't matter.

Yes it does.

Why do you even care if we get married and have kids?

I care about you and I love you, you're the love of my life and I want to be your husband and I want you to be the mother of my children.

I'm already the mother of your child, Millie and you're like my husband. I love you, but I don't want to marry you right now, but I'm going to marry you and when I do it's going to be when we're both ready during the right time. I said.

I get it. You don't want to be with me.

I'm done. I said and then grabbed the keys and left.

Sasha, where are you going?

I need to clear my head and just get away from you right now. I said and left and went to this park and called Bayley.

Hello. Bayley said through the phone.

Hey Bayley.

Sasha. What's up?

Nothing much. I said crying a little bit.

What's wrong Sasha?

Me and Roman got into a fight.

About what?

About how he wants kids and marriage?

Don't you want that?

Of course I want that but I don't want that right now. I mean....

What do you mean Sasha? You need figure out what you want from him, because he's figure out what he wants from you. He wants a family and marriage, he loves you that's for sure but he wants to make that official to everyone.

I don't want us to break up again Bayley. I said tearing up.

I know. Do you love Roman?

Of course I do.

Do you want to marry him?

Yes.

And have more children with him and be a family.

Yes, Bayley.

Then tell him that.

What?

That you want to marry him.

But....

But nothing. You've waited a long time to be with him and even if you say that you don't want to marry him now or have children now you want too, you have to letting your mind speak when you're heart is right.

I need to do something?

What?

I tell you when I'm finished.

Okay, bye.

Bye. I said and hanged up the phone and went to my house and Roman wasn't home which was perfect. I went to the closet where all the junk was looking for and then after looking for it after three minutes I found it.

Perfect. I said and then called Roman to see where he was and he answered.

What do you want? He said through the phone.

Where are you? I asked.

At the park with Millie and Joelle.

Stay there.