Chapter 16

Sasha's P.O.V

2 months later

It been two months since Roman proposed to me and I said no. I been calling him even since and he hasn't answered back and he hasn't talk to Millie either. He just left and took Joelle and he probably hates me now but I have to move on with my life even though it's been hard for me because Millie wants to see Roman I can't let what happened affect my life or Millie's.

Hey little girl. I said to Millie.

Hi mommy. She said.

Okay so one of mommy's best friend will be taking care of you while I'm on the road. I said to Millie because ever since me and Roman split I went back to wrestling and it's amazing it's great doing what I love but it's being away from Millie.

I know mommy. What do you have to go.

Because it's my job.

Oh, right. Well you can bring me back something.

I'll try but I think that you have enough wrestling thing's.

Yeah you're right.

Ding Dong

It was my friend  Rachel who was going to take care of Millie while I was away.

Hey Rachel.

Hey Sasha.

Thank you for thanking care of Millie.

Anytime.

Well there's a list of things on the table, make sure she's at least at nine a clock and make sure that she brushing her teeth before bed. There's more thing's that you need to do on the counter.

Okay. She said.

Millie I love you. I'll back soon. I said to Millie.

Okay Mommy. Bye.

Bye. I said then left but I did Millie hugged me and asked me something.

Mommy, when you see daddy can you tell him that I miss him and love him.

Okay. Anything else.

Oh, and tell when we can see each other and give him this.

What is it?

It's my handprint. I made it at school give it him.

I will, love you.

Love you too.

After leaving home I went on the plane and almost cried because what Millie gave me it broke my heart. I wish that she could see her but I don't know if he wants this is so hard.

3 hour later

After a three hour flight I finally arrived at Monday Night Raw and all I wanted to do is talk to Bayley.

Hey Bayley. I said.

Hey little girl. She said.

I need to talk to you.

What is it?

Millie. I said than showed her what Millie gave me.

What is that? She asked.

It's Millie's handprint. She wants me to give it to Roman.

Oh, that's going to be hard.

I know I don't know what to do.

You want me to give it to him?

No I should do it. We need to talk anyway.

Well he's in his dressing room.