Chapter 26

Sasha's P.O.V

Next week

Today was the day that I was going to move to Boston with Millie and Roman was coming to Orlando to pick up Joelle and take her to Nevada to live with him. I was putting some of my things into truck with Charlotte, Becky and Bayley.

Thanks guys for helping me get everything in the truck. I said.

You're welcome, anytime baby girl. Becky said.

Okay, I need you guys to get like eight boss from my room. There just some old junk that I'm going to throw away when I go to Boston.

Okay. Bayley said and then they went to grab the boxes but then one of the boxes fall all over the floor.

I'm so sorry Sasha. Becky said.

It's okay. I said and when I was about the pick the picture Charlotte pick it up.

What's this? She said.

It's a picture. It doesn't mean anything.

Well it's a picture inside a zip lock bag that you kept in this box along with all this stuff that you kept from you and Roman's relationship and by the way you look it means something to you.

It doesn't mean anything. I said and took it back.

Okay on to a different subject, how is Roman feeling about all this? Becky said.

He's fine with it. We have am agreement about what we'll do with Joelle and Millie.

Do you guys have a physical connection? Bayley said.

No, I mean before I went onto the plane I kissed and told him I loved him.

Why?! Charlotte said.

Because we had a little a moment and that moment went to a heated kiss and that's all it was.

You told him that you loved him. Becky said.

Because I do, I always will, through everything we've been through he's giving me some good things in life like Millie and even if we're not together he'll always be in my life no matter what.

Wow, you guys kinda love each other in some way.

Yeah, but right now we need to finish putting these boxes in the truck and get Millie and Joelle down here cause roman going to be here in least then thirty minutes. I said and everyone started working and Millie and Joelle came down to get ready also and once we finished Roman came with Dean.

Hey. I said.

Hey. Where's Joelle? He said.

She's upstairs saying goodbye to Millie.

You ready to go to Boston.

Yeah, I just want to go there and get rid of all of this drama. I said and then Millie and Joelle came.

Hi daddy. Joelle said.

Hey baby girl, you ready to go. He said to her.

Yeah.

Okay, say goodbye to everyone and then go in the car and then we can get going. Roman said and she said goodbye to all of us and then left with Roman.

I'm going to miss her. Millie said to me.

It's okay you're going to see both if them soon. I told Millie.

After saying saying to Bayley, Charlotte and Becky we left, got on a plane and went straight to Boston.