Chapter 3

Sasha P.O.V

Hi. I said.

Hi. He said

I didn't know what to do I felt so uncomfortable. I just kept looking into his blueish-grayish eyes, and then I looked at my drink and my first instinct was to pour the drink over his  head.

What the f***!! He said out loud.

Come on Millie, let's go. I shouted.

I left the arena with Millie in my arms and just ready to leave, and then I  heard a voice coming behind me, it was Bayley.

Sasha come back. She said loudly.

No, I don't want to come back, me and Millie are leaving. I said so loudly.

Come on can we at least talk about it. Bayley said as I put Millie into the car.

No. I said I was getting into the car.

Come on just talk to me, I'm you're best friend we tell each other, so why can't you tell me why you did what you did. She said.

Okay, what if you just saw the love of your life, well someone you used to love, after almost five years. And he caused you so much pain and heartache. What would be the first thing you would do? I said about to cry.

I probably would do the something you did but hit him where the sun don't shine. She said knowing I was right.

Right so everything I just said is everything I went through with him and the first thing that come into my mind was pour water on to him. I said looking like I was going to cry.

Well I didn't know that, I'm so sorry.

Its okay. U mm mm. I'm going to talk to you later; okay.

Okay.

Bye.

1  hour later

Me and Millie had finally gotten to the hotel and I was just ready to go but then I see Millie looking sad as she with her stuffed monkey.

Millie, what's wrong. I said to her.

Nothing. She said while playing with her ear I know when she plays with her ear she is lying.

I know you're lying Millie you're playing with you're ear.

No, I'm not. She said while she stopped playing with her ear.

Yes, just tell me what is wrong, okay.

Okay, what you did at raw is something I never saw you did before it was crazy; and when you talked to auntie bayley you were talking about the guy you hit, Roman reigns and you said he broke your heart and I just felt sad for you. She said about to cry.

Listen Millie what happened at raw was nothing, me and roman used to be really good friends and he did some things a long time ago that hurt me and I saw him for the first time so that's why I did what I did, okay. I said looking down at her.

Okay, mommy but can we go back to raw tomorrow. She begged.

Of course we can, but that's tomorrow okay, but tonight we can some WWE matches, okay.

Okay mommy.

I can't believe I'm going back to raw but I will do anything for Millie even if I have to see Roman again after what I did, I hope he fine probably not.

At The Arena ( after Sasha poured water on Roman at raw)

Roman P.O.V

After seeing my ex-girlfriend Sasha Banks after almost 5 years she pours water all over me, but I can't blame her after what did to her. I just wish I could tell her why I broke up with her but she wouldn't want to listen to me

Hi. Someone said and I knew who it was the love of my life and wife Galina.

Hi baby. I said while I kissed her.

You look stressed. She said while kissing my neck softly and slowly.

I'm stressed, I just want to lay down. I said while she started to take off my shirt.

Just be quiet and let me help you, okay.

Okay. I said while grabbed her up and pushed against the hotel wall and I pulled off her clothes and you know the rest.