Chapter 23

Sasha's P.O.V

Tomorrow

I haven't spoken to Roman since he left yesterday. I've tried calling him but hasn't picked up. Millie and Joelle has been asking where's Roman and I just keep on saying that his on a business trip. It's so hard right now but Roman's the last thing on my mind, today I get the results if I'm pregnant or not and that's what I need to think about.

Ding Dong

Hey Sasha. Charlotte said in the doorway with Becky and Bayley.

What are you guys doing here? I said while I hugged each one of them.

We're here to see. Becky said.

We know Roman left. Charlotte said.

And we also know that you're pregnant. Why didn't you tell us? Becky said.

Well she told me. Bayley said.

Because I don't even know that I'm pregnant. When I took a pregnancy test it was faded so I couldn't tell
So yesterday I went to doctor to see if I'm pregnant. They took my blood and I won't know the results until later today.

This is such a important moment in your life. Becky said.

I mean I don't want if I'm having a baby and if I am Roman won't be there to help. Why do you think he left?

Sasha, I'm so sorry. You can take of Millie and Joelle without Roman. Bayley said.

Thanks Bayley, it's just that I thought that Roman and I would be in a better place by now but nothing's going to change between no matter what. I just have to accept it.

Sasha, you shouldn't be treated like this. Roman has no idea what he has loss. It's his problem you don't need to be worrying about him anymore.

Thanks guys, I don't know where I would be without anyone of you. I said and then gave them a big hug.

Ring Ring

My phone started to ring and went to it to see who it was.

It's my doctor. I said.

Answer it then. Becky said.

Hello. I said through the phone.

Sasha, it's Dr. Robinson. We have your results.

Okay, can you tell me?

Okay, you're not pregnant.

Seriously.

Yes, you're not pregnant.

Thank you Dr. Robinson.

You're welcome. She said as I hanged up the phone.

So, what did the doctor say? Bayley said.

I'm not pregnant.

Seriously. Charlotte said.

Yeah, I'm not having a baby.

That's great, right. Becky said hugging me.

Yeah, it's amazing. I can drink vodka.

30 minutes later

After having a few drinks of vodka and champagne we just lay down on the floor in the living room very hangover.

What just happened? Becky said.

I think we had too much champagne and vodka. I said.

You think. Charlotte said.