Chapter 10

Roman's P.O.V

2 Weeks later

Its been two weeks since Galina told me that I can't see Sasha anymore even though I see almost everyday I don't talk to her. It's eating me up inside because me and Sasha has a lot of history and when we were together we would tell each other and not telling her this is awful but I'm doing this for Joelle she needs mother and I can't let go of Galina.

Hey baby. Galina said.

Hey. I said.

What are you doing? She asked.

I was going to take Joelle and Millie to the movie's.

What movie?

Minions.

Good, just remember what I said about Sasha don't talk to her, okay.

Okay. Joelle it's time go.

I'm here. Joelle said coming down the stairs.

Okay let's go.

Bye guys have fun remember what I said Roman.

Bye.

Sasha P.O.V

Today was the Millie and Joelle were going to spend some time together as sisters with Roman and I'm so happy they can spend together I know how long Millie wanted to do this and I am very happy she can spend time with her sister.

Ding Dong

The door rang it was Roman and Joelle.

Hey. I said once I opened the door.

Hi. Where's Millie? Roman said.

Let me call her. Millie. I shouted.

Coming. She said coming down the stairs.

Hi Joelle. Hi daddy. She said.

You ready little girl. Roman said.

Yeah.

Okay then, you and Joelle get in the car.

Okay. Millie said as her and Joelle got in the car.

So I'll see you at six.

Yeah. Bye. He said then left.

Seriously that's it. Bye and then leave. Roman has been acting weird lately and I have no idea why I hope that he's okay.

I decided to call Bayley and talk to about about all of this stuff.

Hey Bayley.

Hi. How are you.

I'm okay. I just wanted to talk to you about the Roman problem.

What's going on?

He's been acting weird lately each tine he comes to pick up Millie he doesn't even talk to me. He acts like if I am a complete stranger.

Well something must be going. You need to talk to him.

Okay, thanks for the advice.

Anytime, love you girl.

Love you too. Bye.

Bye.

Roman's P.O.V

Its really hard acting like I don't even know Sasha I mean she is the mother of my child but I have to keep this or else Galina is going to leave and I can't let that, but now I have to focus on Millie and Joelle and make sure they have a fun day knowing they are sisters.