Chocolate or Caramel?

~Sabrina's POV~

As the car pulled to the side of the road and stopped I looked over at (Y/N). Her eyes were still a little puffy and she has a cute little red nose. 

"Ready for cake?" She nods her head eagerly and I can't stop myself for laughing at her a little.

She blushes and looks down, biting her lip. "Awww, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you!" 

I lean my head on her shoulder, pouting and giving her puppy dog eyes. "Forgive me?" She shakes her head smiling. 

"Come on. I want some cake!" She says, pushing me towards the door. 

Once outside I look back at her and laugh again. She pouts and crosses her arms. 

"What? Awww come on, don't be a baby." I laugh at her reaction and look into her eyes. "You're adorable, you know that?" A blush rises on her cheeks as quickly covers her face.

I laugh again. "Come on you big baby, now I want some cake!"

When we reach the cafe I see they have a few different cakes to pick from. "What one are you getting (Y/N)?" 

"Caramel! You?" I look at her amused, "Chocolate and I are deeply in love. I simply couldn't choose anything else." I say smiling. 

She laughs at me and shakes her head before walking up to order. 

"Hi! Can we please get a slice of caramel mud cake and a slice of chocolate cake!" 

"Sure love, anything else?" She looks back at me. "Do you want a drink Sabrina?" I shake my head, "no I'm okay."

She looks back at the worker behind the register, "Can I also grab a bottle of water and a chocolate milkshake please?" "Sure love, thats $14.65." She hands him the money and walks back towards me. 

"Chocolate milkshake huh?" "Yep! You know why?" I shake my head. 
"Why?"

She leans in close and whispers in my ear, "because you and chocolate are deeply in love and I simply couldn't not order you it." I laugh a little leaning slightly towards her.

"1 slice of caramel mud cake, a slice of chocolate cake, a bottle of water and a chocolate milkshake!" (Y/N) walks away to grab our order, meeting me at the door as we walk back to the car. 

After getting back in the car I reach over for the chocolate cake and she slaps my hand away, causing me to yelp. A smile spreads across her face. 

"What was that for?" I say rubbing my hand. 

"You can't eat it yet." I look at her confused. "Why?" She looks at me still smiling, "because it's rude to eat in the car, isn't that right James?" 

"Yes it is Miss. (Y/L/N)" 

I pout and cross my arms. "Awwww, you're so cute when you're acting all grumpy." I look over at her. "No I'm not!" I say frowning. "Nawwwww, yes you are. You're adorable. Now here, I had a feeling you'd act like this." 

She hands me the chocolate milkshake and I take a mouthful. My eye's widen and I look at her. "THIS IS AMAZING!" I yell before drinking more. She laughs and stares at me adoringly. I smile back sheepishly, "Sorry, it's your milkshake I shouldn't drink it all on you."

"Oh Shush. That's your milkshake. I have my water!" She says picking up the drink bottle. "Well I don't care if you say it's mine, you have to try it. It's amazing!" I say holding the straw close to her mouth so she can try it. 

She looks at me and raises her eyebrows in a 'really?' manner, before shrugging and taking a sip. Her eyes widen, "omg, OMG THATS AMAZING!" "SEE I TOLD YOU (Y/N)!"