Graduation

Lets skip Wednesday and go to Thursday because it was boring and I don't wanna write it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N) POV~

"Honey you gotta get up."

"Babe, get up."

"Babe I'm going to have a shower, be up when I get back."

"(Y/N) what the hell?! I told you to be up by the time I got back! Come on I was in the shower for 30 minutes, that was plenty of time."

"Okay if you don't get up in 1 minute you're in big trouble."

Suddenly the blanket was ripped off me. It didn't concern me too much as we were coming into summer.

I just rolled over and kept sleeping.

"BABY GET UP!" Sabrina yelled as she threw pillows off the bed until it was only me and the pillow I was holding left.

"I'll take the last pillow and then you'll have to get up. You can't just sleep on an empty bed."

As if accepting the challenge I ripped the pillow out from underneath me and held it in the air for her to take. Nothing happened and I put it back under my head, keeping my eyes shut.

Sabrina sighed and I felt her kneel on the mattress. She made her way over to me and sat on my back as I was laying on me stomach.

She ran her hands up and down my back a little before leaning down and kissing me neck.

I hummed in approval and moved my head to expose my neck further.

"Goodmorning sleepy head." She mumbled into my neck.

"Morning Bri Bri." I said in my morning voice.

"You sound so hot with your morning voice."

"Mhm?"

"Uhh huh."

I rolled over, her straddling my stomach.

"You look beautiful this morning baby." I said, finally opening my eyes.

She smiled and leaned down kissing me.

"Thank you Hun."

"What time is it?" I said looking around for my phone.

"7:34am, I've been trying to wake up for an hour. You're such a heavy sleeper."

I smile and nod, "I think it's my best attribute."

"Is that so?" She says, quirking an eyebrow and smirking at me.

"Uh huh." I say, challenging whatever she has in mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon I'm ready to go and Sabrina drives me to school.

As we're driving I see a McDonalds up ahead and I ask her to pull in quickly so I can get breakfast for me and my year 7 buddies.

I ended up with 3 buddies to take care of. With me wanting to be a teacher, I made sure to make sure they were okay and good for the entire year. This included buying them breakfast for a period of time, before our tutor group teacher got fed up with us eating in class.

Because it's my last day and I'm graduating I decided to have a final breakfast with them.

I ordered 3 lots of hotcakes and got a granola and yogurt for Sabrina.

I took the lid of Sabrinas granola and yogurt and got a spoonful, feeding it to her as she drove.

Once she pulled up to my school I grabbed my stuff and kissed her goodbye,