Reflection Day

Hey guys, @monster123114 here. Sorry I haven't updated this book for RacheljMac but she asked me to put it off to see if she could handle it. She couldn't however as someone at her work got sick and she's had to take on extra shifts.

I hope you enjoy this, it should be similar to RacheljMac's story because I did similar things in my final week of school. 

Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I walk out of the hall the school hired for the year 12 reflection day and look around for Sabrinas car. She said she would be here.

Just as I'm about to get my phone out I hear a familiar voice call out to me.

"Mrs. Carpenter, looking for someone?"

I look up smiling as I see Sabrina leaning on her car not to far away. I few people stare and whisper as I make my way over to her. 

I make out some whispers,

"Isn't that Sabrina Carpenter?"

"Why is she with her?"

"Didn't I tell that fag to kill herself already? Honestly you think she'd know by know that someone like Sabrina Carpenter doesn't love her. Fuck, she's obviously just a charity case. Guess we'll have to 'talk' to her again at the beach."

Fear fills me as I hear the last one. I look around frantically as I lock eyes with a boy standing in a group of 3 girls. 

Not them, please not them. Can I play sick tomorrow? 

Sabrina steps in front of me, blocking the view of the group. 

"Honey whats wrong?" She asks concerned, wiping away tears I didn't know had fallen. 

Thats when I realised I had also stopped in the middle of the walk way. 

I shook my head and put on a fake smile. 

"Nothing, nothing I promise. Can we please just get out of here?" I ask, looking around her to see if they were still there. They were still looking at me but slowly made their way to a silver car.

Sabrina turned around and saw the small group glaring at me.

She turned back with a cold expression, I couldn't make out what she was feeling quite then.

"That's them isn't it?" She asked harshly. I winced a bit at her tone before nodding.

I looked at my feet, avoiding her gaze. After a few seconds I heard footsteps and I looked up to find the space Sabrina had filled now empty.

Panic filled me as I looked around frantically to find her power walking across the road directly towards them. 

Holy shit no. If Sabrina gets over there shit is going to hit the fan. 

I yelled out across the parking lot, waiting for a car to drive by before running after her.

"Sabrina please don't!" I begged.

"It's not worth it, please Sabrina!" I finally caught up to her and stood in front of her, trying to calm her down. 

"Please Sabby, I have 3 days left, it's not worth it, please!" I begged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sabrinas POV~

I melting while looking at (Y/N), she was scared.