Night's at Kmart

~Sabrina's POV~

"Now boarding flight 1790, direct to Brisbane Australia", A voice announced over the loudspeaker. 

Sighing I stand up and grab my carry on suitcase. 

I'm wearing a pair of sweatpants, a large hoodie and some sunglasses, matched with a pair of ugg boots. What? It's a long flight and I plan to be comfy.

Once I board the flight I get comfy and put my headphones in. I listen to my spotify playlist in hopes to get some inspiration. If I'm going to be on a plane for 20 hours, I'm going to write.

Unfortunately, due to my late flight booking, I'm in 2nd class. Luckily, I booked the entire row, Sarah, Peyton and I are all going together.

About an hour into the flight I look over at Sarah and Peyton to find them sleeping. Sarah is using Peyton's shoulder as a pillow and Peyton is resting his head on Sarah's. 

I smile and take a photo, this will not be forgotten. 

I look back at my notebook and find it the page blank. "UGHH!"

A few people look at me, I roll my eyes and hit my head against my tray, harder than I anticipated. 

Grumbling I sit up and rub my head a little as I hear Peyton laugh. 

I whip my head around to shoot him a glare. "What!" 

He stops laughing and shoots me a look. "Shhh, Sarah's still sleeping. Are you finished with your hissy fit by the way?"

I roll my eyes at him but lower my voice, "no, I don't know what to write. It's all upsetting. (Y/N)'s not happy, she being bullied, my manager forced me onto 3 weeks break, I'm being pushed for 3 songs by the end of the week. My anxiety is flaring up because of this stupid 20 hour flight-" 

As I start to raise my voice again Peyton gives me a pointed look, bringing me back down, "- And now I'm leaving home again for god knows how long... I'm just a mix of stress, anxiety, sadness, sleepy and hungry. Did I mention I haven't been sleeping or eating well, because I haven't!"

Sarah starts to move around in her sleep, "shit, sorry." 

We sit quitely for a few minutes until we're sure Sarah is back asleep. 

"Look Sab, I know this life is hard for you. Trust me, Sarah tells me everything and if its hard on her, it must be 10x harder for you. All I can say is try to sleep, make sure to eat, relax, and talk to someone.

You try to be this picture perfect teenager for girls and boys to look up to and I get it. Woohoo, girl power, but it's breaking you. 

I think your manager was right to put you on this 3 week break, hell I think you need more time."

I sigh in defeat, he's sooo right, I hate it. 

"And Sabrina?"

"Yeah?" I mumble out.

"Write about that. A lot of your fans, friends and family would've or are, dealing with depression, anxiety, stress, eating disorders, insomnia. The list goes on. But you can write about it, relate to it. Let them know their not alone.

So many of them would feel alone. Let them know they aren't."

Peyton smiles at me and I give him one in return. He's right. I can let them know they aren't alone and help them.

I turn back to my notebook and start writing, placing 'Shadows', at the top of the page. 

After writing for a few hours I close the book and lean back in my chair. I close my eyes for a few seconds, relaxing in the end song glory. Peyton snaps me out of it as he starts talking.