What are we?

~(Y/N) POV~

When we got back to the hotel Sabrina managed to stay awake long enough to reach her room. As soon as she got inside though, she flopped onto the bed. 

I chuckle at her before jumping onto the bed next to her. She immediately moved over to where I was. 

"Hold on baby, let me get comfy first." She pouts at me but waits as I roll over and lie on my stomach, propping myself up on my elbows as I go through my instagram, posting a new photo on my Queens.vs.World account. 

As I go through instagram Sabrina rolls on top of me and falls asleep while using me as a body pillow. I get a feeling of deja vu and go back to my Queens.vs.World account and look through the pictures before finding what I was looking for. 

Wait, so I'm Sabrina and she's Rowan? 

I look at the photo for a few more seconds before closing my instagram and opening my camera. 

Taking a photo of face my face, mainly of Sabrina, I smile at the photo before setting it as my screen saver. 

I go back into instagram and scroll through some videos and photos before seeing a photo of Sabrina and Corey. I can't help but feel a tinge of jealousy but then I remember that I don't have that right.

We've said the 'I love you's' and known each other for a few months, yet we haven't acknowledged the elephant in the room. 

What are we?

As I purse my lips Sabrinas soft snores fill my ears and I can't help but get mad at her. How can she be sleeping at a time like this? I mean, is it just me who's having an internal battle of what we are and why she's taking photos with the very, very attractive Corey Fogelmanis. 

Frowning I roll to my side, letting Sabrina slide off my back, before going back to where I was.

Sabrina wakes up and rubs her eyes, looking around to see what happened. 

"Baby why?" She whines. She must've seen me frowning because she sat up and rubbed my shoulder. "Honey whats wrong?" She asked, concern laced in her voice. 

"Nothing, everything's just peachy." I say, sarcasm laced in my voice. 

Frowning Sabrina sits on my lower back and rests her chin on my shoulder.

"Come on Giraffe, whats up?"

"Nothing Sabrina, let it go." I say shaking my head slightly.

She moves my hair off my neck and whispers in my ear, "if you wont tell me whats wrong I can help baby."

I sigh and close my eyes, not saying anything as I feel her breath against my neck.

"Please baby?" She asks again, followed by a lingering kiss on my neck. I move my head to give her more access, forgetting what I was mad at.