Beach Babe

Hey guys I'm back for this chapter. I'm currently swamped with work and I think I'm getting sick. Hope this doesn't suck too bad and I'm just going to type and post. This means it wont be edited. Good luck with reading what's next

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sabrinas POV~

Rolling over I stare at the ceiling, letting out a long sigh. 

I quickly check my phone, 6:12am. 

I've been awake for a while now. I've heard the automatic cat feeder go off, (Y/N)'s dad get up, make a coffee, eat breakfast, leave for a jog, come back from a jog, have a shower, type on his laptop, and then leave for work along with the dog barking.

I would've got up but 2 things stopped me, 1. (Y/N)'s parents currently hate me for taking their daughter away from them and 2. (Y/N) is still sound asleep hugging me. 

I'm currently lying on my back with (Y/N)'s head on my chest, her arms wrapped around my waist and her legs sandwiching mine. 

Her mouth is slightly ajar and I can hear her soft little snores. 

As I look down at her I smile thinking this is how I will wake up for the rest of my life. 

I roll us both over so she's on her back and my head is on her chest so I can listen to her heart beat. 

I close my eyes and for the first time in a few hours I start to drift off to sleep again. 

(Y/N)'s grip around my waist tightens and I smile against her. 

"Why are you awake?" She asks, still half asleep, in her husky morning voice.  

"I'm not." I reply, trying to sleep again.

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Don't lie to me, you're awake Sabrina."

"Well I'm trying not to be!" I say pushing her shoulder before moving out of her grasp and rolling over, my back turned to her. 

I let out a huff, scrunching my eyes shut as I try to block out the morning light that's creeping through the curtains. 

I feel (Y/N)'s arm slowly snake it's way around my waist as she moves her head to the crook of my neck.

"3 things," she whispers into my ear.

"1. Ow," I cringe remembering her broken collarbone I just pushed.

"2. I'm sorry," She kisses my neck.

"3. Turn around, give me a kiss, and cuddle me.... Please?"

I roll over in her arms, burying my head in her chest. "Sorry about pushing your shoulder baby." I say, having is muffled by her shirt/chest.

"It's okay Sabby," she kisses the top of my head before resting her chin on top of it.

after a while I drifted back to sleep. When I woke up (Y/N) was nowhere to be found and it's 7:20am.

I rolled out of bed and got up, wearing my white singlet and undies. 

I found (Y/N) in the bathroom, putting her hair into a messy ponytail. 

She smirked in the mirror as she saw me walk in. 

I instantly walked up to her, wrapping my arms around her waist, giving her a hug. I breathed in her scent, she'd just had a shower and smelt like the dove soap she uses (I'm lowkey allergic to dove, rip...).