Chapter 04

.....All Of Me Belongs To You...

Chapter 04:

---------------------------

Khushi just had to find someone and make him act like he and Khushi were lovers for so long.

They had to act as if they broke up just recently because of Khushi's family not being fond of her being in love. But he had to come and stop this marriage because he could not bear her marrying someone else.

Script is ready,

Dialogues are ready,

Stage is ready, (Marriage hall)

Audiences are ready, (Guests and relatives)

What she needed was just a hero to play the part..

Khushi knew this will ruin her adoptive family's reputation but she just cannot marry this Rahul.

Khushi thought that she could endure it for her adoptive parent's sake, but she cannot live her life with this Rahul person.

In few hours, Rahul will put mangalsutra on her neck and that will be like chaining herself to Rahul for life time..

It was just a week...

Her aunt and uncle decided to marry her off within a week, not listening to anything she said.

She cannot take it anymore....

Just because they did everything for her doesn't mean she can sign off her life to this idiotic Rahul...

Anyone would have been fine so long they let her pursue her dreams but....

Nope...

Khushi would rather die than marrying Rahul..

Khushi looked at her reflection one last time...

Pale yellow lehenga on a wedding day and that too on her wedding day...

Khushi sneered at the lehenga and looked out of the window from the bride's room of the marriage hall.

She cannot go outside since there are relatives waiting and her phone got snatched too.

Hey devi mayya,....

Please let there be a boy outside...

Else her plan will fail even before executing..

Khushi opened her eyes from chanting Devi Mayya, only to find somebody leaning on the backside compound wall of the marriage hall, looking very suspicious.

Oh my God..!

Is he a thief or something..?

Khushi called him out to check his face,

“Hey... You...."

As he came towards the building, she looked down at him from the second floor window, only to find it's not a boy but a man.

He looked decent and when he looked up at her from below....

He looked as if he finally found something...

“Help me..."

That man just stared at her and Khushi didn't know what she really was doing..

The plan, this marriage, whatever she's doing was crazy...

Everything is crazy....

But he's the last hope....

She cannot abandon her dreams so she has to grab on to this last hope.