Chapter 36

....All Of Me Belongs To You...

Chapter 36:

--------------------------------

Rahul closed his car's door, with a heavy heart he looked at his surroundings.

His fingers trembled and his legs wobbled with the intense emotions he's experiencing, overwhelming him completely.

He gritted his teeth...

So much for the title as one of the best psychiatrists in the world..

After all when it came to his own emotions and feelings, he's scared of them..

But treating so many patients and experiencing something tragic personally was very different..

Yet, he cannot run away from facing reality. If he did, it would be an insult to his profession. After all he helped his patients to face their past or present no matter how tragic and sad it was..

With that thought as mantra, he gritted his teeth and clenched his left hand to steady himself.

Rahul took steps towards his destination, his heart ached with every step he took..

God...!

Grant him some strength to do this..

He should pay respect at least now..

At least now..

He was travelling from Paris to Sydney and was busy with two of his patients that he had missed the news completely..

And when he knew, he came immediately to India...

Dr. Rahul removed his sunglass and gazed at the tombstone with his red rimmed eyes.

He put the bouquet of roses over the cemetery and unwillingly a sob escaped through his clenched teeth and he let them, knowing he cannot control it even if he wanted too...

He clutched the headstone as a support, his head lowering not able to look at the words of Aman on the stone carved..

God....!

He kneeled down and heaved for breath, hoping that his heart doesn't give out with the way it ached..

Rahul had always, always loved him..

But never told him....

Rahul knew that his feelings were unrequited so he never said anything..

All he wanted was just to see him once a year or knowing that Aman was alive and healthy..

He didn't love him like how Aman loved his master unconditionally but Rahul loved Aman in his own way..

He cursed aloud through his sobs, feeling that he's losing himself to this mind numbing pain..

Hell would hurt less than this..

They had been so alike yet so different..

While both of their families abandoned him and Aman after knowing their sexuality, they both dealt with the pain differently..

They both loved someone who will never love them back..

Rahul thought his eyes were dry of tears yesterday itself with the way he spent his day crying and sobbing..

But it proved him wrong...

Rahul had always avoided getting too close to anyone after his own family betrayed him, abandoned him saying they were ashamed of him.