Chapter 34

....All Of Me Belongs To You....

Chapter 34:

--------------------------------

Two days....

It has been two days since Aman ji had passed away and Khushi cannot get over it.

She felt so sad and felt every hope had been lost.

She cannot believe that Aman ji had passed away just like that.

Somewhere she knew that no one can love Arnav ji like Aman ji did. She doesn't know whether Aman ji loved Arnav ji romantically or not but she knew that the loyalty and love and respect Aman ji had for Arnav ji was beyond comparable. Even she felt like she failed in front of Aman ji.

But, at the same time thinking back, she wouldn't be standing where she was if Aman ji didn't meddle in their relationship and made her see sense and understand Arnav ji.

Aman ji's absence was heart wrenching..

But, what's even more heart wrenching was the fact that Arnav ji..

Arnav ji....

After they had found Arnav ji who had fainted in front of the hospital, the doctors had treated him and she changed his shirt, not wanting him to see the bloodied shirt again.

NK came to the hospital to sort everything out from Aman ji's death to police case.

Arnav ji had woken up and had informed NK to release the CCTV video of Dev's actions in social media so that he won't escape using money and the news was everywhere. Police was doing the investigation and Arnav ji lifelessly moved through the tasks and arranged for Aman ji's funeral.

After attending to Aman ji's funeral this morning, Arnav ji had locked himself in Aman ji's room.

And she didn't know what to do...

But she hasn't given up on him...

Never....

Arnav ji had cried openly over Aman ji's dead body before they had put him in coffin since Aman ji's family were Christian and wanted to traditionally bury him.

Khushi held him and muttered reassuring words to Arnav ji that she's here when he cried his heart out in funeral but it didn't seem to reach him.

Arnav ji looked worst than before their marriage.

Before their marriage, he looked like he was carrying the weight of the world but now, it's worse... He looked like his whole world had disappeared.

Khushi herself felt so miserable with Aman ji's death..

Even now if she closed her eyes she can see Aman ji shielding Arnav ji, taking the bullet and even after getting shot Aman ji shielded Arnav ji's head when they both fell.

That one moment expressed what Aman ji had for Arnav ji that even while getting hurt that Aman ji will protect Arnav ji.

Because of Aman ji alone that her husband was alive but she didn't want Aman ji to die...

It was really painful...

Khushi knew that for her alone Aman ji's absence was painful and she cannot even imagine what must be Arnav ji going through.

After reaching home from funeral, Khushi took a bath hastily and waited for Arnav ji to come home from the station where investigation team wanted to questions Arnav ji about something.

But as soon as he came home, he moved straight past her and went towards Aman ji's room and locked himself.

But, Khushi cannot leave him be and sat outside of the door, leaning against it, letting him know that she's outside..