Chapter 33

....All Of Me Belongs To You....

Chapter 33:

---------------------------------

Khushi watched with horror filled eyes, like a slow movie of how Arnav ji fell on the ground and his white shirt started to turn red with blood.

She could not even move a muscle, her mind couldn't grasp of what had happened with in a second.

Just when they were going for the breakfast like usual, all of a sudden Dev uncle came towards them and she was even more surprised to see guards surrounding him as soon as they saw Dev uncle and just before they surrounded him, she was pushed aside and then there was a gun shot sound that numbed her senses and Arnav ji fell down with a thud.

Just yesterday, Arnav ji hd confessed his feelings, picking up his courage because she knew how hard it must have been for Arnav ji who had a habit to bottle everything up.

They had started their love story just now and it looked like it was going to end already because Khushi was not sure whether she could put Arnav ji together again after this.

Because, Arnav ji alone hadn't fallen...

When Arnav ji fell, there was one hand shielding Arnav ji's head from colliding with ground and another hand against Arnav ji's back to lessen the impact on Arnav ji....

And Aman ji laid on the top of Arnav ji, covering Arnav ji's white shirt with his own blood and soon there was a pool of blood around where Arnav ji fell down.

It was clear that Aman ji took the shot and protected Arnav ji from the gun shot and also even in that state, he shielded Arnav ji's head from colliding with the ground when they both fell.

If something happened to Aman ji, Khushi was not sure whether Arnav ji will survive past this.

Aman had arrived a day earlier finishing his work abroad and had been in touch with the guards about Dev Singh Raizada's craziness. He had then handed his work to NK, Aman's assistant and disguised himself in guard's uniform to protect both Master Arnav and Khushi. It's not as if he hadn't done this before.

Aman had underwent many trainings years before when he decided to protect Master Arnav from everything. He's trained in combat and shooting too. It's how he had saved Master Arnav from multiple assassination attacks throughout years.

When today, Dev finally made a move, eyes full of craziness, the guards moved along with Aman.

When all the guards moved towards Dev to render him useless, Aman moved towards his Master Arnav when Master Arnav looked ready to take the shot instead of Khushi.

Aman knew without a doubt that Master Arnav would protect Khushi...

And he knew that without a doubt, he would protect Master Arnav.

It all happened within seconds but it seemed eternity to Aman as if everything was moving slowly.

Just when Master Arnav pushed Khushi aside, Aman reached and hugged Master Arnav, gasping when his back was shot and pain laced throughout his body.

Master Arnav started falling backward not able to take the impact of Aman colliding with him and Aman who was hugging Mastar Arnav gritted his teeth, moving one of his hand towards the back of Master Arnav's head so as to not let him get hurt and his another hand took most of the fall while they fell down.

Ahhh....

Aman pressed his lips so as to not let his screams out but whimpered nonetheless. Master Arnav gasped, finally getting on what had happened and that he was saved.