Chapter 30

....All Of Me Belongs To You....

Chapter 30:

--------------------------

He bit his lips so as his laughter won't be heard in the basement, making his mother to come here again and smiled, controlling his laugh.

He was given the first taste of chocolate..

And it was better than anything ASR had ever tasted in all his life..

Khushi...

Khush...

ASR leaned against the wall, despite the pain on his back was already beyond tolerable but he's used to it.

He's so used to it because that's all he ever knows unlike Arnav who experience from happiness to panic, ASR was only out when Arnav retrieves into the mind when the pain becomes intolerable, then alone he can come out and stay for a while which was always mostly at the night time.

Arnav gets to learn from tutors sometimes or even gets to eat twice a day if his mother didn't go into madness episodes but all ASR experiences is pain..

Pain..

Pain..

Pain...

And nothing else..

So ASR vowed that if he got a little strength, a little chance, he will make the world burn with pain.

Until..

He met her...

Khush....

She escapes from everyone's eyes and comes to see him in the basement, bringing anything her small hands can afford from chocolate to flowers..

It filled ASR with colors...

Oh beautiful colors in his darkened basement and life...

She even asked what his name was and he had told her,

Arnav Singh Raizada...

Mother will be angry if he didn't use her family's name so he blurted out to her, letting her also know how much he hated that name..

She was the one who named him ASR..

And he was given a name, treated as a human, fed for the first time, tears were shed for him for the first time and for ASR those were treasures to ASR which anchored him to the world.

A desire...

A want to be with another human for the first time..

One day he let her know, despite her age, she picked the difference in his behavior because when she visited sometimes, Arnav was in the body while ASR helplessly watched them becoming friends.

So he let her know... Know that he's different from that coward Arnav..

He's different from that stupid Arnav..

His childish hate that day turned into full blown loathing, induced by jealousy and possessiveness..

He wanted his Khush to be his and his friend only despite knowing that Arnav too didn't have anyone..

But, Arnav deserved it for creating ASR in the first place..

His sweet, sweet Khush had promised him that she won't tell anyone just like of how she will never reveal what's in the basement.

Because ASR knew his mother will not hesitate to kill Khush if anything goes out... She's from powerful family and ASR cannot let the only human who had showed kindness in his life to suffer the insanity of his mother.