Chapter 27

....All Of Me Belongs To You....

Chapter 27:

-------------------------------

Arnav stared at his younger self taking the beatings from his mother without even making a sound as if he was used to this, as if he had known that making any sound or crying will only make things worse even at the young age..

The back of his younger self's shirt was torn and his back was already bleeding with multiple wounds..

Arnav could not even wrap his mind around this memory..

Was this a memory...?

Or was it a trick by ASR to make him believe this..?

But deep inside Arnav knew... knew that this memory was real and ASR was not a superhuman to form illusions in front of Arnav..

ASR was the personality that holds the key to his memories..

And now in anger that Khushi was getting close to him, ASR had made him witness one of his memories to punish him...

And it really was a punishment..

How heart wrenching this memory was...

Arnav got up with a scream, letting out his anguish at the memory he had witnessed.

Khushi was startled from the scream and got up from the chair she had been sitting on to study room for the past few hours since Arnav ji had slept.

The scream was not of fear or of terror but the scream was a cry of anguish and it went straight to her heart, realizing it was Arnav ji who screamed.

She put the book hastily on the study table and reached the bed to see Arnav ji utterly frozen with his mouth gaping in shock.

Khushi stood shocked still seeing her prideful Arnav ji was shedding tears and looking so vulnerable with a horrified look on his face.

When she reached towards him, he flinched away from her hands as if he's afraid of getting hit by her..

What happened..?

When she tried to reach him one more time, he flinched away and hugged himself in a defensive position..

Khushi cannot really see her husband like this. She had never seen him like this nor did she want to see him like this ever..

Calm down... Calm down Khushi..

Arnav ji needed her now..

If physical touch fails to give assurance then next was communication..

“Arnav ji.. Please... Please calm down.. You are with Khushi now... Please.."

The tension in his shoulders relaxed a little and he stared at her so she continued her talk,

“Your wife Khushi, remember..? You're with me.. I am with you so, please calm down.. Take deep breathes."

Arnav ji followed her words obediently like a child..

It's Arnav ji.. Right?

This question was going on and on inside her and it must have showed in her face because Arnav ji tensed again..

“No.. No.. It's okay.. Just like that breathe in and breathe out, ok? So relax and tell me what happened.."

Arnav ji's eyes widened in horror as if remembering something and Khushi regretted asking what happened.

Arnav ji let out a scream again which was so full of anguish even more than the previous one and he gripped his hair as if his head pained him more than ever..