Chapter 32

....All Of Me Belongs To You....

Chapter 32:

------------------------------

Arnav tossed around in his sleep...

“I will become a psychatic for you Arnav"

“It's psychiatrist, silly.."

“Yeah.. Yeah that one.."

“Why..?"

“To free you..."

Arnav frowned in sleep and muffled his groans in pillow.

“Save me Arnav... Save me..."

No.....

Please no...

And then the fuzzy dream turned into a nightmare when Khushi invaded it and there was a bullet sound, Arnav woke up with a gasp.

Arnav panted for breath, wiping his forehead of sweat.

God....

No.... No....

He cannot let anything happen to his Khushi..

He cannot...

Arnav won't survive this. He will never survive this. Khushi had became a part of his life which he cannot live without.

Khushi, who had married him for her family's respect still had done every duty of his wife he had never deserved.

Khushi, who had tolerated him at times and even now she didn't say anything about Arnie sleeping around which no girl will tolerate.

Not a word of complaint till now...

Khushi who had accepted all of him with courage..

Even though she feared his personalities, she had never left him till now even after how ASR had hurt her.

After knowing everything dark about him, she loved him and was brave enough to confess her feelings.

So brave....

So pure...

Unlike him...

Arnav cannot lose his Khushi for he knew that without her, he won't live.

He cannot live without her...

And the rage he had when Dev uncle accused her, he was beyond reasonable.

A hand on his forehead interrupted his dark thoughts and Arnav turned to look at his Khushi, looking at him in concern and above all alive and safe unlike his nightmare.

Arnav pulled her hand and hugged her form not minding the uncomfortable position.

“Khushi..."

“Khushi..."

Arnav chanted her name like uttering God's name during the depressed state, breathed against her neck, burying his face in the crook of her, like usual her perfume calmed and soothed his wandering mind.

Her hands hugged his head to press him even closer against her and pulled him in sleeping position since it's still midnight.

She didn't push him away even though he knows he will be heavy but when tried to push himself away, her hands held him, moving from his head and Arnav relished in the feel of the alive body against him.

“Never leave me, Khushi.. Please.. Please.. You can punish me for whatever things I did to hurt you in past. But don't leave me, Khushi. I won't survive it."