Chapter 29

....All Of Me Belongs To You....

Chapter 29:

-------------------------------

Armaan stood speechless in utter defeat....

Because he had lost...

Again...

To Arnav...

Armaan was just waiting because his heart has been restless and hadn't spoken with Khushi in a while so he waited in front of Arnav's building so he can look at her after hearing from the guards that Khushi will come in few minutes..

Armaan wanted the sight of Khushi to soothe his unsettling heart but look at what he got...

At first he was startled looking at how Khushi was wounded and arguing with Arnav about something...

“But look at you Khushi.. Look at how hurt you're.. How can you still want to stay with me?"

Armaan guessed that Arnav must have somehow involved with the wounds on Khushi...

What happened...?

“I don't care about the wounds, Arnav ji.."

She replied honestly and Armaan was shocked at her reply just as Arnav was.

“How can you not care for yourself Khushi.? How can you?"

“Because.... Because..."

“What Khushi..? What is more important than your health?"

Armaan wanted to know too of the answer to the question Arnav asked. Why she's being so ignorant towards her own happiness, own pain as if they don't matter.?

“I don't care about me or my wounds because... I love You... Arnav ji... I love you so much that I don't care about anything in the world except you.."

Armaan placed his hand against the pillar to support him and with wobbling legs, Armaan tried to stand still and he moved away from Arnav's building, not wanting to hear anymore.

The only genuine soul in this Mansion...

It was Khushi alone, who was like an angel among the demons in the Mansion. He expected her to save him from the nothingness... He shouldn't have.

Armaan bit his cheeks so hard that it hurt because he didn't want to cry in front of the guards and employees around..

He's Armaan Raizada.. He doesn't have a right to express his feelings so openly.

Armaan at first was determined to go beyond any extent to have Khushi in his life... But not now.....

Not after he witnessed that even if he did everything and go beyond any extent, Khushi will never be his...

Never be his....

Armaan shut the door of his building knowing that his parents were not home..

They never were...

And, leaned against the door, he didn't cry nor did he shed tears silently..

Armaan just felt empty...

While Arnav stood speechless at the confession and he clutched his fingers tight because they were trembling..

Yes, Arnav Singh Raizada, the strict business tycoon who don't tolerate any nonsense, he who went through so many things in his difficult life is trembling from just few words of his wife.

Arnav forgot of how he had been breathing throughout his life till now because he was having a hard time breathing.

“I... I.... Khushi.. What?"