Chapter 19

....All Of Me Belongs To You....

Chapter 19:

-------------------------------

Arnav somehow made it to their room, half dragging her and half carrying her while she waved to the crowd gathered there below the stage so cheerfully with a bright smile on her face.

Arnav looked around too, while dragging her.

Where the hell has Aman gone?

Arnav glared at those whose eyes lingered on his wife longer than necessary.

His wife...?

What did he just think of her as..?

God...!

This is getting worse...

Arnav survived and kept his secret a secret all these years because of two rules..

One... Never let anyone close to you.

Two... Never get close to anyone.

He's slowly yet surely getting attached to her, he's changing step by step and even if he realized it, he cannot change anything.

“Khushi.."

Her name was uttered a little harshly because it's difficult to walk while she's clinging and dragging his right hand too much.

Just as soon as she heard that, she stopped walking and he dragged her and thankfully they had reached the room and he closed the door.

He locked the door, not wanting her to go outside the way she was in..

Arnav could have easily carried her off to their room but the slight smell of alcohol remembered him of Arnie like usual and he hated that smell.

“Arnav ji... Arnav ji hates me..."

She burst into tears all of a sudden and he didn't know what to do...

Even though he hated the smell of any kind of alcohol, Arnav crossed the distance between them and hugged her, not able to bear the sight of her crying.

His heart felt heavy with every tear that trailed off her cheeks.

“Khushi... Shh.... Why would anyone hate you.? I don't hate you, Khushi."

Khushi hiccupped and then hugged him back tightly.

Arnav felt blessed to have this innocent and naive girl in his life..

How can he ignore the sunlight in his darkness filled life?

No one could help but be attracted towards the charm and innocence Khushi has which sometimes shines through everything.

Arnav felt like dirtying the pureness of Khushi just by hugging her..

When Arnav tried to pull himself from the hug, she tightened it. In fact, she took a step even closer and moulded her body with him as if she's made to fit his body. She nuzzled her face against his neck and goosebumps rose all over his hand.

Arnav had never been this close to anyone in his life and his heart felt alive for the first time.

Just few hours before he was thinking of avoiding her and now she's closer than ever. Above all his resolve was melting like an ice in the sun..

His hands refused to push her away..

Instead, he pulled her waist even more closer, her lower half pressed against his and for the first time in his life, Arnav felt desire..