Chapter 25

....All Of Me Belongs To You....

Chapter 25:

--------------------------------

Aman watched for Khushi's reaction with rapt attention.

She doesn't know that the divorce papers were not real nor did Master Arnav thought of divorcing her..

Aman knew that Khushi must be in a confused mess and wanted time to come to terms with Master Arnav's disorder but it has already been a week and Master Arnav's health was not getting well with him thinking that Khushi sees him as a monster.

One week was not much of a time for Khushi either to come to terms with this but Master Arnav does not have the time Khushi was taking..

Khushi may be studying for a psychiatrist but no one can know Master Arnav's condition like Aman..

Aman knew and had discussed with Dr. Rahul that Master Arnav must not go through another extreme sad situation like the fire accident, losing his parents suddenly because if Master Arnav go through a situation like that his mind will create another personality to defend his self as if to protect him from the sadness..

Aman alone knows Master Arnav and he didn't want Master Arnav to develop another new personality while in his depression.. The personalities present already were enough trouble, Aman don't want a new one.

And, Khushi had become an important person in Master Arnav's life which Master Arnav may admit it or not and this had already become a messy situation..

Aman wanted to bring her back to Master Arnav..

He can't force Khushi to return either. He wanted her to understand the man she had married and decide according to it..

These divorce papers were nothing but just a push in their relationship so that Khushi may realize the real fear of permanently losing Master Arnav..

And, she did just what had he expected, her hands trembled, not taking the fake divorce papers and her eyes widened..

“H-How could he..?"

Khushi cannot believe that Arnav ji can send the divorce papers to her without consulting anything..

Just after she came to know that he has multiple personality disorder... After Arnav ji confessing his disorder, the strange things she had noticed for months all made sense to her..

That must be why Dr. Rahul had suddenly taken a student since he must be somehow connected with Arnav ji..

Khushi was horrified at herself to not discover this despite being a medical student..

That's why he had different expression of how cold his eyes looked and how warm it looked sometimes.

Khushi was too shocked to let him explain because she needed time to process this.. She needed time. That's why she came to her maternal home and holed up in her room.

But in a week, Arnav ji didn't call her nor did he compel her of anything..

Khushi when analyzed what all happened after she got married with a calm mind in her room..

She realized Arnav ji didn't come close to her because of this and he made sure to keep distance from her all the time and how Aman ji and Arnav ji seemed to always share something in secret.

Khushi was angered that Arnav ji didn't tell her anything before getting married.

She was confused of how many personalities were there in him..