Chapter 09

....All Of Me Belongs To You....

Chapter 09:

-------------------------

Arnav bolted from the restroom and pushed the lift's button repeatedly in panic and entered the first floor.

Arnav like everyone else in the world cannot call out to his mother or cry out for mother when in panic or pain because he was never used to that.

When Arnav was fifteen, he had lost his memory  along with his parents, so he was a newborn at the age of fifteen and an orphan already so it was like being born as fifteen and learning to live like that.

The only one he could call was neither God nor mother, but...

“Aman..."

“Aman..."

“Aman..."

Aman turned off the stove and rushed to the hall hearing Master's voice.

He entered the hall and saw Master beside the lift, kneeling on the floor and puking.

Aman rushed towards his Master and knelt down beside him, not caring about the vomit and pressed his Master's forehead and helped him puke.

After few minutes, Aman moved Master Arnav away from the mess in the floor to the nearby washbasin and helped him rinse his face. Aman gave a glass of water and stroked his Master's hair.

Yes, Aman is younger than Master Arnav but at times like these, even Master Arnav don't know that he can be a child.

Master Arnav never ever let anyone sees his true emotions nor vulnerability but only to Aman. Aman was grateful that at least in front of him Master Arnav can be himself for sometimes.

“What happened, Master Arnav.?"

“The doctor said.... This may happen... But I never... I never thought it's possible.. Doctor had told me about Co-Consciousness*"

(A/N: * Co-Consciousness - A situation where the main personality is awake, the alternate personality makes an appearance)

“Master..."

“ASR... He made an appearance when I was in the body. It was just a moment. Anyone could think it was an imagination but I don't believe in all that Aman. It was just a moment, he was smirking at me as if taunting me... These personalities already steal my body and time but I don't want them at least when I am in my body. It was for a moment only but I ran away from him Aman. As like always, ASR was right when he says I am really weak, a coward. I cannot face him, Aman."

“Master.... There is no one braver nor kinder than you I've ever met in my entire life."

“No, I am not brave Aman."

“Violence doesn't mean bravery, Master Arnav. ASR thinks the opposite. No personality in you takes responsibility for their actions, they come as they please and do what they want and disappears. But not you, never you.. You pay for everything ASR breaks with money, pays for the hospital bills of the people ASR had beaten. You politely breaks up with the girls who Arnie personality plays with so that they won't get hurt. Even though there is a suicide personality in you, you want to live and hope for a normal life one day, not ever giving up. You had always been nice to people who Aru personality had behaved rudely with. No other personality in you has the guts to live your life and take responsibility. That's why, you're braver than them and anyone Master, so do not let yourself break over something like this."

Arnav rested his head on the sofa and felt himself relax, hearing Aman speak. He always cheers Arnav up with his words.

He had panicked and emptied his stomach, Arnav out of all personalities hated and feared ASR....