Chapter 22

....All Of Me Belongs To You....

Chapter 22:

-------------------------------

Arnav Malik....

A mysterious personality of Arnav...

A fifteen year old in an adult body...

A personality who wants to commit suicide and hurt himself..

The number of times Arnav had used concealers to hide the scars of suicide attempts was countless.

Malik looked around to find that he's in the office and that too all alone.

He opened Arnav's phone, struggled a little since he doesn't comes out more often and not well familiar with technology.

And played some music on the phone.

Malik likes music a lot..

Music just carries some power that it always felt like gripping his heart.

He put his legs on the table and leaned against the chair with his hands on the back of his head, eyes closed.

Malik rarely comes out because he doesn't have an interest in life or living beings.

Suddenly the mobile beeped, disturbing him. He looked at it irritatingly to find some ad on the internet about some new serial.

He got curious and played the video,

The title theme of the new serial started playing while he listened it, again going back to his previous position.

~~~ Toot Ke Bikhra Padda Hoon,
Shans lena Bhi Hai Saza,

Jeene Mein Abb Kya rakha Hai,
Marr Raha Shau Dafa

Kaisi Ye Sazishein,
Roothi Hai Ranzishein,
Leeti Hai Karwatein Zindagi

Abb Kis Modd Pe Aake Ruka Hoon Main,
Na Koi Modd Hai Na Koi Pata~~~~~

(A/N: It's Bepanah serial song. Usually I don't include songs but I wanted to do include this one. I don't know why but I felt these lines fit Arnav here.)

Malik felt like he wanted to cry all his sadness out.

ASR only knows rage and obsession..

While Arnie only knows fun and freedom..

Every personality suppress the sadness and Arnav buries the mere thought of something sad..

All those sadness gave birth to him, Arnav Malik...

The sadness...

The loneliness..

The unfairness that happens to him..

The abandonment..

Malik feels all these things alone and how the other personalities expect him to not commit suicide..?

How much a fifteen year old boy could endure..?

Malik stopped the song playing and pulled his knees up, hugging himself as if he's all alone in the whole world.