SOULMATE AU -Lams

*going to be oh so slightly different*

Alex woke up one morning to see a bright orange and red ball of clay zooming around in the air above his dresser. Oh dear he thought. Soulmate's mad.

He stood up and grabbed the ball out of midair, holding it tightly as he made his way downstairs. "Martha?" He called out as he stepped into the kitchen.

Martha Washington turned around from the stove, holding a pan of muffins. "Hello Alex dear, is Lafayette up yet?" Alex shook his head at his adoptive mother, and said, "Nah you know Laf. Doesn't get up til its past 7:30."

They laughed and Alex sat down. He grabbed a muffin out of the pan that Martha had just set on the table and hissed. "Ow ow ow hot hot too hot"

The piping hot muffin bounced between his fingers and fell on the table. Alex blew on his burning fingertips, hoping that they weren't too bad.

"Mon ami! The new student arrives today!" Lafayette popped up behind him. His clay zipped through the air, a bright purple color and in the shape of a star.

"Herc's excited too?" He asked, nodding to the clay. Lafayette nodded and reached for a muffin. "So I'm thinking that ow damn these are warm anyways I think that the new guy is going to need some friends and that's where we come in. We'll befriend him and hope for the best."

Alex shrugged. "Alright." He quickly went through the morning routine, checking in on his clay every now and then.

They two adoptive brothers arrived at the school, greeting the Schuyler Sisters and Hercules Mulligan before making their way through the hallways. A boy, about their age, accidentally ran into Alex as they walked.

"Ohmygosh I'm so sorry!" The boy exclaimed and Alex smiled at him. "It's alright. You're the new kid, I presume?" The boy nodded and Alex took a moment to study his features.

He had long, curly reddish-brown hair that was pulled back into a ponytail. His eyes were an interesting mix of bright blue and a dark golden color. Freckles were scattered across pale skin, and his lower lip was caught attractively between his teeth in embarrassment. (He's a mix of Musical John and Historical John)

"Wow." Alex breathed out as he stared at him. The boy blushed and looked down. "Again, sorry." He muttered.

Suddenly, a pink and blue swirled heart made of clay came hurtling out of the boys pocket and slammed into the deep red clay oval that was circling Alex.

"Oh!" The pretty boy said and reached for his clay. "Are...are you my....?" He asked nervously.

Alex chuckled and nodded. "Yes I suppose I am. The names Alex, Alexander Hamilton. And you are?"

The boy smiled a bright smile at him. "I'm John Laurens, nice to meet you."

___________________
That was just the most random fluff I have ever written I'm gonna go write a Stony oneshot cause I have somehow gotten obsessed with Stony in less than 24 hours.