SOULMATE AU- Stony

I have somehow gotten obsessed with Stony in less than 24 hours. I haven't even seen the Captain America or Iron Man movies(that will be changing) but I've seen the Avengers movies(few years ago though so I might get a few things off) and a few of the comics, plus I've read about 5 Stony fanfics in the past 10 hours alone soooo imma try this.

___________________
"Steve meeting now." Fury said and hung up. Steve stared at the weird little technology, annoyed at how he wouldn't get to go to the training room this afternoon and beat up the punching bags.

It was his first time going to a meeting where everyone would be there, so he pulled on a sweatshirt to hide his unwashed shirt and left his room.

Despite living in Stark Tower with the rest of the Avengers, he'd never even met the guy, as they were always on separate missions and he'd only heard about Tony Stark.

Well here goes nothing, he thought and pushed the meeting room door open. The whole team sat around the long table in the middle and Steve looked around slightly nervous for some reason.

A shorter guy with black hair and stubble bounded up to him and Steve's jaw dropped. Not only was the mad very attractive, he was leaving colored footsteps behind him.

"Hi I'm Tony Stark, also known as Iron Man, you must be the Capsicle." The man said, sticking a hand out. Steve shook it, still dumbfounded.

My soulmate is Tony Stark. The Tony Stark. Son of Howard Stark. Thanks a lot, fate.

Steve took a step into the room and then walked around the other side of the table and sat down. He turned to face the doorway where Tony was still standing, and this time it was he who looked shocked.

"Whoa. Hey Cap can you possibly walk back over here for a moment?" Tony asked.

The other Avengers watched the scene with amusement, having already guessed what was happening.

Steve stood up again and cautiously walked back to Tony and stood half a foot away from him. Tony watched his feet as he walked and grinned.

"Well Steve Rogers, I believe you just became the future Steve Stark." Tony said, laughing in amazement, still staring down at Steve's feet. "Yea I guess I did," he let out a quiet laugh.

They both looked up into the other's eyes, and the atmosphere between them thickened. Steve felt himself leaning forward just slighty...

"Alright that's enough" Fury said, breaking the tension and Tony groaned. "Oh come on! I just found my soulmate, can I have one minute to appreciate the moment?"

Steve laughed and grabbed Tony's hand. "We'll have plenty of time later," he said, and pulled them over to sit down. He watched the bright magenta footsteps follow his soulmate to a chair and smiled widely.

Should I stop here.......? Or should I continue it a bit more.....? Nah I'll stop here.

_______________
So yea idek what that was, I kinda feel like I could turn this into a two part oneshot. Maybe. Idk. Anyways. Its 2am and I'm not even slightly tired so I think I'll post one more oneshot and then go work on a Discovering Reality update.