Part 7

Days woke up in the back of a white van. His hands were duck taped together with rainbow duck tape. Oh shi....

He started rolling around in the back of the van, hitting his head against something. He looked up. Hannah was looking down at him. 

"Hey. Welcome to the kidnap club." She shrugged. 

HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM ABOUT THIS?!

"By the way, you're looking up my skirt." She said, leaning back. She was right. He didn't notice it before, but he was looking up her skirt. He wanted to stutter out a "sorry," but the tape made it a little hard. 

The car wasn't moving yet. They were still in the parking lot of the motel. Days tried to look at the tape on his mouth, but couldn't quite see it. He could only assume that it was rainbow colored. Hannah sighed. "Here." She leaned in, but now, her hands were taped behind her. "Uh..." They shared an awkward glance. "Stay still, and don't get any ideas." 

Hannah leaned in and with her teeth, grabbed the corner of the tape on Days' mouth and pulled it off. It could have been a kiss, if they were in better circumstances. 

"Are you okay?!" He asked frantically. 

"Yup." 

Days raised an eyebrow. "Why are you so calm?" 

"This is my stupid-ass sister we're talking about here. I deal with this everyday." She thought for a second. "Although this is a little extreme, even for her." 

"Wait, which one is your sister?" He asked. 

"She's the one in black, with the white frills. She goes by Cassie." Hannah smirked. She knew how much Lolita hated being called Cassie. "The other girl is her best friend, Rosalyn." 

"Why are they doing this?" Days asked, climbing up onto the backseat beside her. 

"They wanted to run away. Faked their own kidnapping to do it. Unfortunately, I found out, they misunderstood..." 

"And now we're trapped in the back of a van." 

"It's cool. They're going to bring me back." Hannah's eyes went wide. So did Days. 

"What about me?" He asked. 

"Oh shi...." Hannah trailed off. "I don't think they can bring either of us back now." 

The driver's seat door opened, and Rosalyn and Lolita stepped in. "Hey! L-Let us go! Or something!" Days screamed. 

"My hero." Hannah rolled her eyes. 

"Hannah, how the hell did you get the tape off his mouth?" Lolita asked, ignoring the issue. 

"I used my-" She stopped. "Never mind." 

Lolita didn't get it, but Rosalyn picked up instantly. She gave herself a little smile at the thought.

"Whatever. Point is, you two are in for the long haul now." Lolita shrugged. "If we ever get caught, we'll act like you two escaped or whatever." 

"Did... you think any of this through?" Days shouted. 

"Nope. They're idiots." 

"Shut up, Hannah." 

Days cleared his throat, about to give what the other kids might call a "sick burn." "H-hey! Y-you shut up, Cassie!" 

In most cases, Lolita would have rolled her eyes at the pitiful attempt at an insult. But at the mention of her real name, a fire lit in her eyes. "I'm gonna floor it, so hold on if you don't want to crack your skull, Daisy."

And they sped off into the night.